PDA

View Full Version : Bob the air head AKA Bob T. Racer

Bob T. Racer
04-21-2007, 07:32 AM
I had to have surgery due to puncture wound. However, I recovered nicely....Arrived in CT via Southwest Air Lines. They did not charge any extra for me, I deflated nicely and fit under the sit in front of me. The flight was great except the Jerk behind kept kicking me.

I plan to spend the summer with "The Cook" and attend as many races as he (the Cook) will allow. Living with him reminds me that I have to stay away from the stove. If I get to close, it could be fatal.

See you all at Thompson! Can't wait to get started! :wave:

Howie
04-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Below is a shot of Bob (complete with the bandaged right hand) relaxing at Thompson, waiting for the race to end, the bonfire to be lit and the party to begin.

Bob T. Racer
04-23-2007, 07:08 AM
Oh my, I seem to be pretty close to all the fire wood. I hope everyone realizes I need to be kept a safe distance from the fire. I may look like a dummy, but I'm really pretty smart and I know a fire hazard when I see it. All it takes is one match......and "Bam" it's over! I have to be paying attention all the time, after all, I'm staying with "The Cook" now for racing season.
Just his name alone scares the "you know what" (ok.....the air out of me)".

I look pretty good for just having surgery. I've posted other pictures Pre and Post Surgery on my "My Space" site. For those who don't know, my account is under the name "Bob T. Racer". Check it out and don't be afraid to be my friend.

Howie, thanks for the picture.:p

TnLRacing
04-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Howie I love the new avatar!!:lol:

stefanikfan
04-24-2007, 06:29 AM
Nice......

Bob T. Racer
04-25-2007, 08:33 AM
Howie, very funny, I even get it! :D