PDA

View Full Version : southern tour

modified39
04-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Nascar should consider car counts in the way they act. if the rules are once qualifing is done the field is set then it also says you must practice before qualifing. caraway had 18 cars. one blew up on jack stands never made a lap. this person got to come back and start last after the race was called due to weather. the 42 called to see if it could start stratch and was told no.
in the past cars have rolled in after qualifing and started stratch. this is the second time this year the 42 was on the wrong end. the first time was race 1. provisionals. the car that got that spot had no owner points with that number. the 42 had owner points from the previous year. for people trying to make a quality touring division. there could have been a better way to handle it. dont punish the people coming in because of egoes already year. make dissions that benifet the series. start more cars. north 36 south 26. tires south are a 50 lap saturday night tire better racing will come with better right side tires it wont coast any more. think about the series and make it better the couple that dont agree will stay if its better.:mad:

WillyKJr
04-23-2007, 10:38 AM
Seems the 42 should have learned the first time. The second episode is just foolish. NASCAR can't fix guys not showing up to compete. The rules are pretty clear. The Southern Tour isn't going to be a "quality" tour until the quality of the teams goes up. Don't need 50 teams, Just 30 good ones.

The Modified Tour has a cat named Jake Marosz. The SOB (in a good way) struggles every single week for many different reasons. There is no questioning his commitment and passion for the Tour. He shows up to compete. He enjoys the hell out of it. He's got nothing but is always offering. Great guy. HE is a competitor that would get the "preferred" treatment because he DESERVES it. If some joker came tooling into Thompson or Stafford on Sunday looking to start scratch just because he'd be tossed out on his stagger tape and it would be suggested to him that he should probably the very first guy in line next time or he may have a hard time getting in the show then too :-)

ThE sHaDoW
04-23-2007, 01:19 PM
The Modified Tour has a cat named Jake Marosz. The SOB (in a good way) struggles every single week for many different reasons. There is no questioning his commitment and passion for the Tour. He shows up to compete. He enjoys the hell out of it. He's got nothing but is always offering. Great guy. HE is a competitor that would get the "preferred" treatment because he DESERVES it. If some joker came tooling into Thompson or Stafford on Sunday looking to start scratch just because he'd be tossed out on his stagger tape and it would be suggested to him that he should probably the very first guy in line next time or he may have a hard time getting in the show then too :-)

Jake sure is a great guy. He's helped us out on pit stops more than once when he doesn't make the race.

holleratme
04-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Jake sure is a great guy. He's helped us out on pit stops more than once when he doesn't make the race.

Jake is 1st Class all the way. He misses the race and pits for 2 Teams #33 & 99.Anyone says something bad about Jake put your address on the board so I can put into my GPS

ThE sHaDoW
04-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Jake is 1st Class all the way. He misses the race and pits for 2 Teams #33 & 99.Anyone says something bad about Jake put your address on the board so I can put into my GPS

Nice pic you got there Tinker.

Linda
04-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Thanks guys for saying such positive things about my guy. He is awesome guy off the track as well. Rick or I could call him any time of the day/night and he would help anyway he can...just that kind of guy. On Sunday, Jake went to the RWJM service and we were talking about it and he said the minister asked "if you were to die today, what would people say about you?", as to I quickly said to him, "that your a terrific guy". But doesn't look for praise or anything..just likes to help people.