PDA

View Full Version : Practice?

rockandrollcafe
04-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Any Grand enduro guys make it to practice on 4/21? How long did they let you run? What time did they let you on the track? What did they charge you? And how was the turn out?

RGeeProductions
04-23-2007, 08:55 AM
I left at 4pm but do know a few were asking for you as they said you were coming.

racing#s
04-23-2007, 03:03 PM
Hey Ralph,,,,
From what I could see, there was about 6,maybe 8 Grands there. The Grands hit the track around 4:45-ish, followed by all the other Enduro divisions. I personally was able to get 3 separate runs on the track, each about 7 minutes or so. It was gold, the car overheated from a sticky thermostat. That's the wonder of practice, if this were a race I would've had to pull in the infield after 10 or so laps.
Good luck !

rockandrollcafe
04-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Andy-
Lose that thermostat and get a set of restricters from Dennis at Oval speed. It's under 10 bucks for three. They come in 3 different sizes. I would suggest using the middle sized one and you'll never have that problem again. Thanks for the practice info Andy and I'll see you in 2 weeks. R-Gee did those people that were looking for me have on black suits and sunglasses? If so- tell them I'm at Mountain. I can say no more.