PDA

View Full Version : Help

x_factor
04-23-2007, 05:30 PM
What's the best car for a woman to run in this division?

RGeeProductions
04-23-2007, 05:35 PM
A hummer!?!?! lol

x_factor
04-23-2007, 06:16 PM
serious :mad:

ex04bb
04-23-2007, 10:09 PM
If you're talking about stock enduros, I used to have my wife run a Cadillac,78-79 DeVille. Plenty of speed and plenty of car.

Tracy87BB
04-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Back in the mid-'90s, I ran a '77 Cougar that lasted me quite a few years. Mind you, that was when there were over 100 cars in the race, so it took a bit of time for the cars to get up to speed. In every race I ran with that car, I ended up facing oncoming traffic at some time or another during the course of the race (hence, I don't run Enduros anymore...I don't particularly care for being a road cone...ha ha), but I always walked away unhurt. I also ran a Cordoba a few times (I want to say it was mid- to late-'70s, but I honestly don't remember) that had been run by both my father and my husband, and that held up to all of the abuse pretty well. When they were running the Ladies' Enduros, I had a 77 Monte Carlo (I would run it in the Ladies' race, and then my hubby would run it later in the day). That car really took a beating...we both ran it at Riverhead and my hubby ran it at Mountain a few times too.

richardpetey
04-26-2007, 07:04 PM
I agree with you Tracy, those old mid-size Montes(73 thru 77) took a lick'en and kept on tick'en...........................:eek:
I've even seen them win demo's at flemington, strong bumpers, hehe............:applause:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: