PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the results?

enduroracer131
04-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Just wondering if anyone has the results from the race today. Thanks

witchin8
04-29-2007, 10:51 PM
6/8 Cylinder:
1.Bobby Pease 2.Richard Petey 3.Phil Lomonaco 4.Tim Pauch 5.James Presley 6.Randy Parsons, Jr. 7.Steve Tito 8.Ray Grennan 9.Howie Bott 10.Mike Counterman 11.Charlie Prisondorf 12.TJ Stevens 13.Jim White 14.Bob Kulik 15.Kory Stevens 16.Jack Levix 17.Drew Atchison 18.Ron Pierson 19.Kevon Troch 20.Paul Mercante 21.Shawn Gallucci 22.Joe Gentile

4 Cylinder:
1.Bob Haeger 2.Neil Kunkle 3.Brian Kunkle 4.Dave Bentley 5.Ken Harper 6.Ryan Nelson 7.John Saccomandi 8.Don Rogers 9.Susan Ryan 10.Dennis Sizemore 11.Art Kulik 12.Cory Student 13.Adam Kratzer DQ: Jon Smith DNS: Jerry Ellingsworth

TRUX:
1.John Cozza 2.Ben Gregor 3.Richard Petey 4.Jim Badalatto 5.Rob McCormick 6.Rich Onorato 7.Jerry Ellingsworth 8.Jeff Gregor DNS. Erin Bartley

enduroracer131
04-29-2007, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the info.

Erin C
04-30-2007, 07:45 AM
Psst...there was a DNS for the trux too... me :(

witchin8
04-30-2007, 07:48 AM
Sorry Erin.... Dino didnt have you in the results. Ill be sure to add you in.

BlingxBling
05-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Anyone know why Jon was dq'd?

Erin C
05-02-2007, 06:26 AM
I do...

Jon was racing someone else's Mahoning 4cyl car, which is not NEETS legal because of the springs in it. One spring had 5 coils, while the other had 3...NEETS rules call for stock springs, and these were not that.

He seemed very happy he won, but had also mentioned that this was not his car. He did a great job dominating the field and can't wait to see what he can do in a legal car.

enduro13x
05-04-2007, 08:42 AM
I was just wondering if the information would be put up on mylaps.com or not?

Erin C
05-04-2007, 09:01 AM
I know the first one won't be. I want to see the website utilized, but I need to figure out how we can get this to work. :help:

Sac Man, if you read this, is there a way to take the results and put it on a flash drive, then upload the info on mylaps? Either answer here or shoot me an email: bartleye2@hotmail.com

I am not certain if the computer at Mahoning is connected to the internet, that is why I suggest putting the data on a flash drive...I just don't know what program it uses to display the data or how it will upload. If it is possible to transfer it from one computer to another, I just need to be told how to upload the data onto the site and I can do it myself, I will just leave either a CD or removable drive with the transponder operator to load the results.

If anyone has comments/suggestions on how to accomplish this, my ears are always open...I already listed my email address.

Sac-Man
05-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Hi Erin,
I looked on Mylaps and didn't see Mahoning Valley Speedway anywhere so it looks like they've never uploaded their results.
I tried exporting the race results to a flash drive at that other track but it just gave me the finish results not the lap by lap data for uploading to mylaps.com. It is probably possible but I didn’t have time to fully research it.
For MVS it depends what version of the Orbits software they are running as far as what capabilities they have. If they have a phone line near the scoring computer then it can be done pretty easily. If track management is interested in setting this up I am happy to help.:wave:

Erin C
05-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Cool Beans :)

You're the best, Sac-Man! I have an email out to management now inquiring about their internet capabilities at the track. If there's no connection maybe I can at least start with finishes for all to view, because that does give best lap time and fast lap. Do I need "Orbits" on my computer to upload to mylaps, or even to view the file if it is extracted from their computer?

Sac-Man
05-04-2007, 01:25 PM
I think it does. Let's see how track management responds and go from there. No worries mate! We'll git r done!!!:-B