PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!!

Erin C
04-30-2007, 07:55 AM
I want to say congratulations to the winners: Bobby Pease, Bob Haegar, and John Cozza...You guys did an excellent job!!

I also want to congratulate everyone on a job well done yesterday. There was only one red flag thrown for safety reasons and it was a quick one at that!! Everyone put on a great show and I was sitting on the edge of my seat (especially during the big car race when 3 of the top positions were pitted and Bobby and Petey battled for the win)!!

Also thank you all for following the directions of the management at the track involving the return of the transponders immediately after your race and for keeping the pits nice. A cleanup crew was sent out after the race and there was not much that needed to be done!!

All in all yesterday was a wonderful day thanks to all of you!! :)

I will see you all at the next race! :cheers:

99racing
04-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Congratulations to John Cozza on your win.. See we all told you Saturday that you were going to be coming home with the win.. Glad to hear that we were right..

Congrats to Bobby Pease and Bob Haeger on their wins too.. nice to see LI guys bringing home the trophies.

Kim, Jason & Kailey

racenut38
04-30-2007, 05:24 PM
Thank you Erin, it was a great day. Sorry you didn't get to race. It was nice to see you all again. racin, racin, racin :cheers:

kinserfan11
04-30-2007, 08:26 PM
Does anyone have the full results from Sunday's show at Mahoning?

Erin C
05-01-2007, 07:30 AM
Full results have already been posted under a different thread by Eric Witchen...

btw, thanks for posting them up for us Eric :)