PDA

View Full Version : Again, Lets Play which is the top 10 in points.

Teds Race Tours
04-30-2007, 12:17 PM
James Civali
Jimmy Blewett
Matt Hirschman
Chuck Hossfeld
Zach Sylveste
Donny Lia
Todd Szegedy
Bobby Grigas III
Jerry Marquis
Ronnie Silk

or

Mike Stefanik
Tony Hirschman
Jamie Tomaino
Carl Pasteryak
Jim Storace
Ted Christopher
Anthony Sesely
Ed Flemke Jr
Rob Summers
Reggie Ruggiero

The 2nd group is actually 16th-25. There are 6 drivers in there that you would expect to see in the top 10. Changing of the Guard?

RGeeProductions
04-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Nah.....the cream will rise!!!!!
With a new face or two mixed in.

Tooner
04-30-2007, 12:35 PM
I think this weeks race will mix things up some. Wall is a hard track to figure out for those who have not been there. I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy Blewett, who is 2nd in points now, takes over the points lead after Sundays Race at Wall. I think the guys who are good at Riverhead and run Wall regularly will be tough to beat, but the "Old Guard" have the experience of so many years running mods that they will get up to speed faster then some of the young guns.

JMHO

Tooner

Axel
04-30-2007, 12:42 PM
I am not saying these guys season are over (that would be too cynical). But these guys are really in danger of a lost season. If they continue to struggle at Wall, you gotta think a championship would just about impossible.

Axel "The Cynic"

Mike Stefanik
Tony Hirschman
Jamie Tomaino
Carl Pasteryak
Jim Storace
Ted Christopher
Anthony Sesely
Ed Flemke Jr
Rob Summers
Reggie Ruggiero

Rabbit504
04-30-2007, 12:53 PM
It's early yet, But Civali, M Hirschman, Jimmy Blewett, Hossfeld, and Sylvester are not going away.
They will be there at the end.:cheers:

holleratme
04-30-2007, 08:57 PM
I think this weeks race will mix things up some. Wall is a hard track to figure out for those who have not been there. I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy Blewett, who is 2nd in points now, takes over the points lead after Sundays Race at Wall. I think the guys who are good at Riverhead and run Wall regularly will be tough to beat, but the "Old Guard" have the experience of so many years running mods that they will get up to speed faster then some of the young guns.

JMHO

Tooner

At least the Banquet speech will be one to remember. AND IF YOU ARE AT THE PARTY DON'T GO TO SLEEP!:-B

Tooner
04-30-2007, 11:35 PM
At least the Banquet speech will be one to remember. AND IF YOU ARE AT THE PARTY DON'T GO TO SLEEP!:-B

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Wise guy!