PDA

View Full Version : Wall Tour race starting times

Tooner
04-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Sunday May 6th.

Pit gates open at 8am.
Spectator gates open at 10am.
Practice for WMT starts at 10 am.
WTS Street Stocks and TQ scheduled qualifying to start at 11:30 am.
WMT 50 lap heats to start approx. 1 PM with features to follow shortly after.

Just for anyone who is curious.

Tooner

Teds Race Tours
04-30-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks Tooner. You gonna be there?

Tooner
04-30-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm trying to go Tbax. Will know for sure tomorrow and make a decision then.

KyleMac45
04-30-2007, 05:24 PM
LOOK FOR ME I WILL DEFFINIATELY BE THERE... LOOK FOR ME RIGHT BEHIND THE STARTERS STAND FLAGGING... I WILL BE EITHER WHEREING A JOHN BLEWET SHIRT OR JIMMY BLEWETT SHIRT... PS- MY NAME IS KYLE

THANX,

KYLE McGOWAN WALL SPEEDWAY JR. FLAGGER- TROPHY BOY!!!

WillyKJr
05-01-2007, 08:06 AM
Holy smokes Tooner thanks for brining that up!!!! Have become so programmed to CT State law of no engines fired before noon on Sunday that I wasn't even thinking about Jersey and 10 a.m. practice.:rolleyes:

Hey Kyle...you a bit fired up over this race????? Love to see the enthusiasm buddy. You have yourself a cool gig there. Keep up the good work and enjoy it for all it worth.

See ya' this weekend.

KyleMac45
05-01-2007, 04:09 PM
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY ALL YEAR- EVEN YEARS BEFORE BECUASE WE HAVEN'T HAS THE TOUR FOR 3 YEARS I THINK... PLUS I'AM A BIG BLEWETT FAN... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TO KEN

THANX FOR THE ENTHUSIASIM EVERYBODY I REALY HOPE THERE IS A BIG CROWD-

KYLE McGOWAN WALL SPEEDWAY JR. FLAGGER- TROPHY BOY

ModTourMan
05-01-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm with ta KyleMac45 - Can't wait for the Tour here at my old 'home' track! Lets hope the weathers good and the crowds come big time...a Tour show (or two) every year would be awesome, huh? Who, knows - this Flash format may wind up being a hot ticket on these short tracks (after some tweaking of course). I'd kinda like a slightly longer 'feature' event, but I already like the fact that there will be no time trials.

Axel
05-02-2007, 06:22 AM
Can't wait for the Tour here at my old 'home' track!

Your home track? I didnt know there was a race Old bridge Speedway this weekend.

ModTourMan
05-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Your home track? I didnt know there was a race Old bridge Speedway this weekend.

oooh, ya got me on that one...Old Bridge was my first...you never forget that experience, but Wall was were I learned the ropes!