PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Photos

CJfilms
04-30-2007, 04:04 PM
It's that time again! The photos are up from the race... Actually, they have been up for few hours now, but I forgot to post it up!

http://www.mountainspeedwayphotography.com/

Enjoy!

enduroracer131
05-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Hey, wheres my head shot?:lol: :lol:

Bobby Pease
05-01-2007, 07:07 AM
As usual, GREAT Job Joe! Awesome pics! Thanks again!

Bobby Pease :cheers:

Sac-Man
05-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Hey Joe, Great job with the pics!:cheers:

Erin C
05-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Hey Sac-Man,

Did you see the one picture where your left rear tire is a few inches off the track?! :p

You weren't the only one three wheeling out there! I have to say this, though, I know the feeling of driving on 3 and sometimes 2 tires!!! That problem is all fixed this year though!! (hopefully next time my motor won't blow an hour before the race so I can show you!!)

CJfilms
05-03-2007, 09:31 AM
If anyone is experiencing problems loading my photo site...please just be patient and try refreshing your web browser if it slows down/stops. My internet connection these past few days has been unstable. I do have a connection most of the time, but for some reason it is not constant.

Verizon is moving into my area finally, that means Comcast is moving out of my house very soon!

Thank you!

Sac-Man
05-04-2007, 10:12 AM
Yeah Erin, I saw the picture and had many commenting to me after the race about my left rear hovering above the track:eek:
Hopefully on the 28th I will have all four firmly planted because it takes all four.

richardpetey
05-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Here I thought you were gonna start a new three-wheeler enduro class, hehe..............................:applause:
A Three-wheeled circus with clowns, juggling, enduro animals and a partridge in a (pair) +1 tree......................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
05-04-2007, 02:02 PM
hehe...no Petey, I think Joe had already been the entire circus for the day!!

He was lining up cars, taking pictures (sometimes too closely for me to watch!!!), dodging cars, EVEN FLAGGING...when the only red flag of the day came out, he whipped that flag out like Zorro's sword because it was tucked in his camera belt!!! He did all of this while still communicating on the headset!!

I got a kick out of that whole kaboodle! I'm surprised the "Burger King" didn't make an appearance on top of that, or the "Target shirt" hehe...

RGeeProductions
05-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Hey Joe...
I think it's time to take the Bethel Logo down dude....

CJfilms
05-07-2007, 05:47 PM
...So anyway, Comcast stopped by this past Sunday and fixed the cable...on my whole block. It seems that they ran a wire to the far side of my house and never connected it...and recently it was the cause for this whole sector/section of my township to be having problems.....WOOPSIE!!!

Hey at least I didn't do anything! It actually wasn't all my fault!

Oh well! No more glitches for now though! ;)

W. J.
05-07-2007, 07:02 PM
^ Further reason why I love Cable companies so much that I switched to satellite and DSL. I can hardly wait for FIOS service to clobber cable.