PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up to Mountain Speedway

greenflag
05-01-2007, 06:26 AM
Props to Mountain Speedway for a good show on Sunday. As a fan watching the racing, I enjoyed the show. A five division show, including a 40-lap Modified feature, was completed in less than four hours. That's a well run show in my opinion. I was happy to see that intermission was a lot shorter than in my past year's visits. Overall it was a good show.

LM13
05-01-2007, 09:28 PM
As a driver, you have to like single file restarts. It stinks to work your way to second from the back, have a yellow come out, then be stuck on the outside. On the restart, it's a ticket to fifth or worse.

thriller 34
05-01-2007, 10:39 PM
I was very happy to see that the track had a change of heart and allowed the Thriller divison a heat race...being that it is a beginners division and I am just that. I really needed those few extra laps in the car (hopefully no one saw me spin out 3 times in the feature).

461_SS
05-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Yeah, this year is definitely running smoother for everyone. Hopefully we will get done at a good time when the show turns to Saturday nights. Was nice going home on Sunday with the sun still up :)