PDA

View Full Version : Wall ticket pricing

Linda
05-01-2007, 10:55 AM
An adult admission ticket is $35.00, there is NO Sunday only discounted tickets. They have it as a combination billing.

I just spoke to Wall and for all the crew members like myself that are pre-signed from Stafford, you can pay the addtional $15.00 to Bill & Mary Brice and get your pit passes early and can attend that nights races. They will have their camper by the pit gate entrance. This was worked out with Bill Brice..I know I personally am glad the Brice's will do this because I can't see spending an addtional $35.00 for one night.

Tooner
05-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Just to clarify one thing, It is $35 for both races (Saturday and Sunday), or $35 for sunday only. That is for an adult pass for the grandstands. That is what I was told by the track.

ThE sHaDoW
05-01-2007, 12:18 PM
My friend wants to bring his son who's 2 1/2, how much is he to get in on Sunday?

Axel
05-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Even tho I'll go, I am not looking forward to the $105 price tag for a family of three. Glad my sons not going! :)

Guess the market will bear whatever people will pay.

Linda
05-01-2007, 01:02 PM
On the website, if you go under "schedule" it says that 5 and under are free. I had also asked how much it would be for both days for "juniors" and she said they were still working out what to charge for that ticket. I know they charge $12.00 normally, so maybe it will be $20.00 or so. Still not that bad considering. She said they were getting complaints from some of the regulars because they don't want to pay the $35.00. I said to her they ought to come to Stafford/Thompson if they think that is bad.

Tooner
05-01-2007, 01:21 PM
I'm currently waiting to speak with the track promoter, Jim Morton, (He's in a meeting) and I'll post all the info you guys and gals are looking for.

Their will also be another release with the pre-entries for Sundays race.

Just hang in there, it's only tuesday :)

Tooner

Axel
05-01-2007, 02:14 PM
On the website, if you go under "schedule" it says that 5 and under are free. I had also asked how much it would be for both days for "juniors" and she said they were still working out what to charge for that ticket. I know they charge $12.00 normally, so maybe it will be $20.00 or so. Still not that bad considering. She said they were getting complaints from some of the regulars because they don't want to pay the $35.00. I said to her they ought to come to Stafford/Thompson if they think that is bad.

That'd be swell. My daughters only 5 so we'll still have some money for fried oreos!

Either way, it'd take an alien invasion to keep me away. Dont let the promoters know that.

ThE sHaDoW
05-01-2007, 02:25 PM
$35 for fried oreo's? Better save some for the bypass you'll need.

Axel
05-01-2007, 02:47 PM
I will be near the grill later on too. 2x the bypass.

BTW-- you want me to bring anything?

KyleMac45
05-01-2007, 04:05 PM
IT'S NOT $35 FOR FRIED OREO'S THERE ONLY $5 I BELIEVE!

SINCERLY,

KYLE McGOWAN WALL SPEEDWAY JR. FLAGGER- TROPHY BOY