PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Race ?

racing#s
05-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Did the NEETS guys run in PA. Sunday ? Who won ?
thanks

Erin C
05-01-2007, 03:11 PM
All results have been posted on the NEETS forum under the thread "Anyone have the results?" or you can check out the press release on Poconothunder.net - this also includes the results at the end of the article by Dino.

The race was held at Mahoning Valley Speedway and was run very well by all who entered including a handful of rookies!

The winners are:

6/8cyl: Bobby Pease
Trux: John Cozza
4cyl: Bob Haegar

If you want to see the pictures they are on www.mountainspeedwayphotography.com under the April 29th link

I hope this answers your question! :)

NJ Chick
05-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Dino made a mistake in his article that he said he would be changing. Guess it got posted before he could do that. This wasn't our 2nd Annual Rich Johnson Memorial Race, it was our first, as Rich has been gone for one year, not two.
It does feel longer though as we all still miss him terribly.:(

W. J.
05-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Dino made a mistake in his article that he said he would be changing. Guess it got posted before he could do that. This wasn't our 2nd Annual Rich Johnson Memorial Race, it was our first, as Rich has been gone for one year, not two.
It was also mentioned that way in a post on the forums and I changed it when I saw it.

richardpetey
05-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Great job John and Bob on your trux and 4-cyl. wins.................:cheers:
Way to go Peaseman.......at times, we were running so close when I looked in my mirror all I saw was your eyes, hehe.......................:eek:
You beat me up in front of one of the "bumpyheads".................:lol:
UNCLE PETEY........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

gary243
05-01-2007, 10:51 PM
The Memorial Day enduro last year was actually renamed the Rich Johnson Memorial. It was the first race after his death. Here was the press release from that show http://poconothunder.net/news/2006/neets/news/news052906.htm

Bobby Pease
05-02-2007, 07:33 AM
OMG... Forget it... Leave it alone... I'm sure he's not looking down here worrying about what race this was for him! It was a great day of racing, that's what he'd want! See Yaz soon....

Bobby Pease :cheers:

Erin C
05-02-2007, 08:16 AM
Well said Bobbu :)

BTW...That is your new nick name from me and Ms. NEETS :p

See you soon :-B

richardpetey
05-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Hats off to Cindy Johnson for her great theme and sponsorship of Sunday's NEETS race......................:cool:
On behalf of myself and other drivers, thanks for helping to make my day.............................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: