PDA

View Full Version : Big Surprise this weekend

chealy7296
05-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Look for a blast from the past this weekend!!!!!!!

Wheel Racing
05-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Do Tell! Come on now,no secrets! :-B

rabbid1
05-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Okay Neal , If you must know . The Old Mexican Orchestra will be playing all their hits in the grassy knoll behind turn 4 , Courtesy of the Turn 4 Mexicans !

The Bullfather
05-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Now I may be letting the cat out of the bag, but I did hear Matt wanted to get some live music on the Blunderbust alley. Is it true that the Mariachi band will be playing in the pits??? Also I heard you wanted to take over Neal Feola's kid's game, will there be a pinata of Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson that I can swing at??? Now this in no way reflects the idiots who throw stuff on the track. Oh I'm getting excited to see what will happen on Blunderbust alley. Maybe some of the full trailer drivers will want to come over and party down. I know Sully and his crew will part take, only if we can get sponsor for friday night habits lol. Maybe that can be the next big thing away from the track, beer pong vs cowboys. I might actually have to make it out. But we at The Jam can not cover this event due to legal actions. lol No endorsements. lol I'm straight edge when it comes to drinking, but I may make it out for such an event. I'm involved with music and have been in many bars, so it's not foreign to me. It's all good.:lol:

rabbid1
05-02-2007, 01:00 AM
True on the live music in Blunderbust alley, I will let everyone know the date on that one. As far as the Mexican Orchestra, I didn't put that one together. I think it was the Frito Bandito who gets the credit on that bit of magic.

imaturn1cowboy
05-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Well, if the turn 4 Mexicans want to play some beer pong with the cowboys, all winnings will go to the Jam!!!

The Bullfather
05-14-2007, 03:51 PM
It might get real interesting soon. lol

I heard this what they will be drinking.

maestri fan 1
05-16-2007, 01:11 PM
So, what was this big surprise, because I think I missed it.