NJ will be on board this weekend providing sponsorship for the Whelen
Modified Tour event to be held at Wall Township Speedway this Sunday, May
6th. Woody’s would like to let the fans know they will have the kitchen
open both Saturday and Sunday after the races, for anyone who would
like to stop in for a bite to eat. There will also be a special half price
offer on your second drink. Anyone wearing a Wall Township Speedway
wristband can also put their name and number on the back of the wristband
to be entered into a drawing to be held every three weeks for some
great prizes. A TV was recently given away to one lucky person.

JT Motorsports will have a car on display Saturday night at the
speedway for fans to stop by and get a closer look and collect an autograph
from the 1990 Whelen Modified Series champion.

Tooner
05-03-2007, 01:43 AM
Awesome news!

To get to Woody's make a left out of the track at the Back entrance, not Rt 34. Go to the stop sign, make a right, and then head into Farmingdale, NJ. Once you hit the railroad tracks, make a left just after the RR tracks, (almost on top of them) and Woody's is on the left at the first intersection. It's only about 5 minutes from the track, and you can get back to 195 or Rt 34 easily when you leave.

They have awesome 1/2 lb. hamburgers, just ask Shadow :)

Tooner

ThE sHaDoW
05-03-2007, 08:42 AM
Awesome news!

To get to Woody's make a left out of the track at the Back entrance, not Rt 34. Go to the stop sign, make a right, and then head into Farmingdale, NJ. Once you hit the railroad tracks, make a left just after the RR tracks, (almost on top of them) and Woody's is on the left at the first intersection. It's only about 5 minutes from the track, and you can get back to 195 or Rt 34 easily when you leave.

They have awesome 1/2 lb. hamburgers, just ask Shadow :)

Tooner

I am going to say they do have the best burgers I have ever had. Get the french onion soup as well.

Howie
05-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Shadow - remember the Shady Glen? Didja know that Esquire Magazine rates their cheeseburger the best in the country. The Best in the Country!! Hope I can get to Woody's and check them out too.

Linda
05-03-2007, 09:55 AM
I have been there too Howie...they are awesome. I love how they grill the cheese. I heard on the radio station a few weeks back that they got the award, I believe they received it before as well.

ThE sHaDoW
05-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Yes, but on my unofficial grading scale they come in #2 or 3, tied with a burger from "the grill".

CTC Photos
05-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Shadow - remember the Shady Glen? Didja know that Esquire Magazine rates their cheeseburger the best in the country. The Best in the Country!! Hope I can get to Woody's and check them out too.

Hard to beat Shady Glen's burgers. I used to order them take out at lunch when I was in high school just up the street....worked well until the principal was sitting at the counter eating lunch one day. :eek: