PDA

View Full Version : Can People Get Answers

leah28racing
05-07-2007, 10:13 AM
I KNOW THAT PEOPLE LIKE PEOPLE AND DISLIKE PEOPLE. YOU HAVE ADS ALL OVER THE PLACE, PEOPLE WANTED TO WORK FOR THE JAM. SPONSORS WANTED. EVEN THOUGH YOU'Re NOT FOND OF A PERSON, YOU SHOULD STILL ANSWER THEiR QUESTIONS. I HAVE PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT, THAT HAVEN'T BEEN EVEN READ, BACK IN OCTOBER TRYING TO FIND OUT INFO.
WHAT GOOD IS ADVERTISING IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO PEOPLE?

I KNEW SOMEONE INTERESTED IN DOING PHOTOGRAPHY AND THE STANDINGS FOR ONE OF THE DIVISiONS. NO ONE ANSWERED.:confused: :help:

RGeeProductions
05-07-2007, 10:36 AM
I KNOW THAT PEOPLE LIKE PEOPLE AND DISLIKE PEOPLE. YOU HAVE ADS ALL OVER THE PLACE. PEOPLE WANTED TO WORK FOR THE JAM. SPONSORS WANTED. EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT FOND OF A PERSON, YOU SHOULD STILL ANSWER THEiR QUESTIONS. I HAVE PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT, THAT HAVEN'T BEEN EVEN READ, BACK IN OCTOBER TRYING TO FIND OUT INFO.
WHAT GOOD IS ADVERTISING IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO PEOPLE?

I KNEW SOMEONE INTERESTED IN DOING PHOTOGRAPHY AND THE STANDINGS FOR ONE OF THE DIVISONS. NO ONE ANSWERED.:confused: :help:

Ok, speaking for what I do know:
1. None of us here dislike anyone.
2. Ads all over, people to work, sponsors wanted, your point on this?
3. Who did you PM here that hasn't answered you? I do know JA answers all request and comments. If this was through the email contact in the forum, it seems to randomly go out.
4. I believe the only photography opening is enduros and karts, as Saturday's racing is covered by Mike Mercurio.
If you need to contact us, try someone else and then we can see if we can help you.

W. J.
05-07-2007, 11:00 AM
As a footnote, I have to ask why you waited from October to now to bring this to our attention?
If PM's fail, there are links directly to our emails (outside the Jam) in all of our signatures, and they do get answered promptly. We're here to help, and we gladly accept all offers to add to our overworked staff, LOL!

LongIslandJam
05-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Leah,

What e-mail was this? I haven't gotten anything or a PM. Have you tried contacting me. I'll PM you my phone number if you want. Let me know so I may answer your questions...

Thanks!