PDA

View Full Version : Coupla thoughts on yesterdays race

Axel
05-07-2007, 12:57 PM
It was nice to meet people at the meet n greets. Shadow-- sorry I missed you after the race. I hung out for a while around the midway and parking lot but did not see you. What a nice day for racing. Beautiful weather. Where the heck were all of the people? Place was disappointingly half-full.

That wreck in the TQ feature had me almost sick to my stomach it looked so bad. Anyone heard what happened to the driver? That was a bad one.

Flash format was fun! I liked it. I thought the event was priced too high (did that keep some people away?) but by the end of the day I felt like I got my moneys worth. I got 150 laps modified action and two support divisions. I got out in a reasonable timeframe and was home 1.5 hours after leaving the track.

Racing was not bad. Coulda been better. I loved the opening laps where Reggie was out front and Jimmy and Johnny were side by side in 2nd/3rd like wolves going after their prey. As much as I like the Blewett's I was hoping Reggie might win it. Wade Cole had a nice run going for a while before an accident ended his day early. It woulda been great to see him crack the top 10! Jake Morosz let Jimmy Storace race his car after Jake DNQ. Shows the great sportsmanship of Jake!

Civali and Yuhas both had bad luck. Turned their days into 19th and 20th place respectively.

Great to see Joe Hartman finish so well. Same for Ronnie Silk.

Flemke started towards the end of the pack and finished a respectable 15th.