PDA

View Full Version : Done wrong

RovinPromotions
05-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Well what was the deal with the knockout punch that happened to Wayne Okula. I hope mr Parisi at least be set down for a couple weeks. That was a Bush League move, and took out the best looking car in the division...:mad

knoxville
05-08-2007, 07:41 PM
What go's around come's around !

fastgal
05-08-2007, 07:58 PM
I seem to remember a red/black car get into a yellow and blue car in the heat. so if mr. blundercup lets his ego get in front of the big picture (championship) by perhaps payback, he's already lost it. Last week was last week, not next week, so a wiseman told me. It's best not to dwell on the past but to strive for the future.

KickItUp
05-09-2007, 11:22 AM
I have to say, I have never seen the 69 drive dirty in the past, but I have seen the other driver do so, on a weekly basis.. I have been so dissatisfied with the BB of late, seems a few select drivers are out of their leagues, for a stock division.. :(
In any case.. I too saw that move in the heat.. I have to say it was rather refreshing to see a little guy so to speak, stand up for himself, rather than be run over consistently.. If more of this division stood up for themselves and showed those big $ guys they can race too, maybe the division would get back to real racing..
From what I hear, there was quite a warm reception going on, lot of thanks for standing up for us's..
Like the above said, it's over with, and if one continues to dwell, well then that's just sad.. Move on..

RGeeProductions
05-09-2007, 12:15 PM
I didn't see the mentioned heat skirmish, but I do agree that Blunderbust are not what they started out to be, STOCK. I wish it would go back to those original rules as it would drop costs, probably double the number of cars and make more competitive racing.

Sweet67703
05-09-2007, 04:53 PM
"Done Wrong", I think not!!! If Wayne knew how to drive, he would win more races. Instead he pushes everyone around. I for one have never seen Parisi drive dirty. Good for him for sticking up for himself and everyone else that has been pushed around or wrecked. He needs to get over himself.

RovinPromotions
05-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Listen all Okula bashers, you can say what want. All he got was a slap on the wrist as far as I'm concerned. That's all my post was to be about, not an opening to this bashing about the 67. Give me a break. If you don't like Wayne, that's your perogative, but that was not racing I witnessed last week. Maybe this week they can play well together.

W. J.
05-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Listen all Okula bashers, you can say what want. All he got was a slap on the wrist as far as I'm concerned. That's all my post was to be about, not an opening to this bashing about the 67. Give me a break. If you don't like Wayne that's your perogative, but that was not racing I witnessed last week. Maybe this week they can play well together.
Well, YOU did bring up the subject. People ARE allowed to express THEIR opinions in opposition to yours.

VNYLGRFX
05-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Good luck with that one!:cool:

wayne
05-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Hey Knoxville, I Know That Song!!

WEEZER
05-09-2007, 10:06 PM
What's up dale, when is the car coming out and how's the little one??

Gravel
05-11-2007, 08:49 AM
I seem to remember Mr. Okula following a car around the track AFTER the checkered flag fell and then HIT him doing about 60!! Now the other car was not an innocent bystander in this, but did not deserve to be assaulted like that. I remember the punishment for that was BOTH being put to the rear in the finishing order. Now, I'm not bashing Wayne. Just pointing out what has happened in the past and the punishment for those actions.:disgusted

BOWATCHER
05-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Wayne hope to see you in victory lane tomorrow the car looks great !!!

art11758
05-14-2007, 11:37 AM
I seem to remember Mr. Okula following a car around the track AFTER the checkered flag fell and then HIT him doing about 60!! Now the other car was not an innocent bystander in this, but did not deserve to be assaulted like that. I remember the punishment for that was BOTH being put to the rear in the finishing order. Now, I'm not bashing Wayne. Just pointing out what has happened in the past and the punishment for those actions.:disgusted

Anyone recall the bump on a cool down lap that cost someone a championship about two seasons ago??