PDA

View Full Version : SPEED's "ON THE EDGE"

EnduroFromDE
05-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Was wondering if any thought about getting ahold of SPEEDTV.com or the "On The Edge" show about taping a show on the NEETS enduro? NEETS and Billy did get some air time a few years back on Dave DeSpain's Wind Tunnel, when one of the "staffers" of SPEED TV strapped in an Enduro Car. It's pretty funny when she finds out it is a stick shift!!! Take a look at it.

http://www.garysilvermanproductions.com/clips/onthetv_sarah.wmv

Erin C
05-10-2007, 07:31 AM
That's a great idea! I'll mention that to dad and see what he says...I would love for them to come down to one of the big races! (like the Frankenduro or the Mutha!)

richardpetey
05-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Believe it or not, NEETS, Billy Bartley and some of its original members are known throughout the NE racing community................:applause:
Howie(Dr. D.), Cindy(Ms. NEETS) and myself like to take racing excursions to different venues on weekends when we are not racing locally......:rolleyes:
Every place we go, our fellow competitors and some track officials know who we are..................................:eek:
Occasionally, when we do well (Chemung and Oswego) ie, the press always refers to us as NEETS stars or members, never as thriller or factory stock drivers, etc............................:cool:
Even on that Speed Channel show( if it was played in its entirety) not only mentions Billy B. but many other NEETS members as well.................:cheers:
My Saturday night ride at Wall probably would have never materialized if my car owner and teammate Vern(McLaughlin Motorsports) hadn't seen me compete in a NEETS race.............................:D
Not that NEETS couldn't use more positive press, but many people know about us already.......................;)
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
05-11-2007, 07:55 AM
Watch out for the paparazzi!!! They'll be coming for you soon enough. :p

richardpetey
05-13-2007, 02:23 AM
Thanks Erin! I'll make sure I wear my underwear, lol...............................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
05-13-2007, 11:11 AM
HAHAHA...Petey, Sometimes you just make me roll!!! I think my eyes are bleeding!!