PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think Dale Jr. will go with..RCR, Gibbs or Hendrick?

Linda
05-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Who do you think Dale Jr. will go with? Myself, I think RCR and the number 3 will be back either with a black or red car. What's your opinion on it, whether you like Dale Jr. or not. Dale Jr. would be my favorite but I like Ryan Newman and Kenny Wallace as well.

Teds Race Tours
05-10-2007, 02:00 PM
My prediction. Junior wines and dines everybody, and then buys DEI from Teresa for a fair price when she realizes the value would DROP without any drivers, teams members, and nobody around to assemble them.

jfp711
05-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Camera knocks out chicken . Film at 11. Before I reply, I LOVE THAT !!!!! Damn Chicken deserved it.............. Ends up with Rick Hendrick, We all know that there are a bunch of ties to childress but I believe he ends up with Rick, Jr did say today that he's not deserving at this point in his career to drive the #3, I do believe before he hungs up his driving shoes he will run the black #3, JMO.................... Should be interesting for the balance of the year, Dale must be rolling over in his grave at for Theresa to allow this to happen what a shame

WillyKJr
05-11-2007, 07:44 AM
We know now. Jr in the RCR #3 in '08.

Could be the biggest deal/phenomenon to ever hit the Motorsports world. Not a true impact deal like GT40's kicking Ferrari's butt a LeMan or anything but the fans are not as genuine as then either.

This is big for the sport.

witchin8
05-11-2007, 08:28 AM
You mean Jr in the RCR #33....

WillyKJr
05-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Ah no. That would be what you mean.

That deal doesn't get made unless he is in the 3. May be some issues to sort out but Jr in the 3 is part of the deal that has to happen or it is a missed opportunity.

Kevin
05-11-2007, 11:51 AM
RCR in a Bud Select paint scheme.
http://www.nautiboats.com/07%20Greers%20Ferry/image/cox_07gf3580.jpg

Rbemben1
06-06-2007, 11:31 AM
I think Teresa knew something that maybe Junior either chose to look the other way on or just plain, flat out ignored:

If he wants to drive the #3 or close facsimily thereof, he has some mighty big shoes to fill. Daddy might be up there, smiliing, but like he might say:

"Look at the video if you wanna see what happened."

Sr. always had a way of putting things (and people) in perspective. :mad: :mad:

T'other Rich

Hillbilly79
06-12-2007, 10:16 PM
I belive that Dale Jr will go to RCR and drive the #3. I would love Dale Jr to start his on team and take Martin and Menard.

WillyKJr
06-13-2007, 02:36 PM
I'm going to cheat and say Hendrick. Busch will be out of the 5 car so the question is does Mears slide over to the 5 and Jr and Bud go to the 25 and complete the circle started 15/20 (?) years ago with that Bud 25 Car (Schrader, Dallenbach, Craven). Will be interesting.

Will find out who the true Jr fans are also. They will support the move and realize it is the best place to win races and compete for a championship, if he has it in him. The Jr fans that are ticked are those that are fans of Dale Sr's son and NOT Dale Jr.

KyleMac45
06-13-2007, 03:06 PM
I am actually not happy about Dale Jr. going to Hendrick I really wanted him to go to RCR... lifes not fair ... oh well :mad:

Bye,
Kyle McGowan- Wall Speddway Jr. Flagger- Trophy Boy