PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Madness Event (5/28/2007)!!

Erin C
05-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Attention Enduro Drivers!! :D :D :D

NEETS is hosting its second points event of the 2007 season on Monday, May 28th at Mahoning Speedway in Lehighton, PA.

The first event of the season proved to be the start of a successful season!! I spoke with many of the drivers as they were returning their transponders and they all had a blast! All were also pleased at the early end time which allowed them to return home much earlier than normal!

The Memorial Day Madness will consist of 3 events: Two 100 lap events, one for the 4cyl and the 6/8 cyl, and 50 laps for the Trux. Trux can also run with the 6/8 or 4cyl (depending on the motor) if they choose to. Purses are all prorated and listed on the website. Cash prizes and Trophies awarded to qualifying positions in every division.

Show the Memorial Day spirit and decorate your car, as always awards are given to the "Best Appearing" car and themed cars have a better advantage! Personalized plaque is awarded at the next race for the winner of each division's Best Appearing (Voted on pre-race by the NEETS Girls)!

Pit entry is $25; Transponder rental is $10 (If you have your own transponder you can bring that and give numbers for scoring); Registration is $50; Grandstand admission is $8.

The NEETS website is in the process of being handed over to Joe Cutri who will frequently update it for the ease of obtaining info for the racers. Since it is being handed over today it wil be completely updated by early next week because touch up work needs to be done. The website is still functioning and will have all Rules, Purse, Scoring, and Points info available during this transition: www.neetstour.net

If you plan on attending the event remember to Preregister your car#. All preregistered drivers have the ability to pick for starting position. Those who do not preregister before the race start at the end of the preregistered vehicles in the order in which they came to the pitshack to register with one of the girls (So to be safe always preregister before the event!). You can send your preregistrations to myself at bartleye2@hotmail.com or BillyB at billyb@neetstour.net . You must provide your name, car#, division, and hometown/hometrack.

NEETS Division Sponsors: Unique Golf 4cyl, Custom Classic "Trux"

We are working on a bonuses for the race, more info will be given as soon as it is available. Also, if you are looking or know someone who is looking to sponsor a race, sponsorship info is available on the website as well. All sponsorhip monies goes to the drivers and drivers alone, the series does not benefit from these "bonuses"

As always, if you have any questions/comments/suggestions you can email me; I am always willing to listen!! :)

Hope to see you at the Memorial Day Madness!! (And don't forget to come up to say hello!!) :wave:

Braddock Bandit
05-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Just wanted to say what a great time I had at the first race. This was only my second Neets enduro race. Sort of nice having fewer cars, got to work on driving rather than avoiding other cars and accidents! Looking forward to next race. Great job Neets crew.:cheers:

Erin C
05-11-2007, 07:53 AM
Thanks!! That comment is greatly appreciated! (PS..look for info about the Memorial Day bonus shortly!!)

drdestruction
05-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Note: it's $5.00 for those with their own transponders.
DR.D ......:wave:

Erin C
05-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Note: it's $5.00 for those with their own transponders.
DR.D ......:wave:

Thanks Tenacious, I was unsure and didn't want to give a wrong amount!!

Erin C
05-16-2007, 10:01 AM
I just wanted to inform everyone to try to get their preregistrations in as early as possible. There is only 1 1/2 weeks before the next event and Joe and I will be out of town for 5 days next week (coming home the night before the race) and MAY not have internet access.

We will both be bringing our lap tops with us in case we do have an internet connection (last time I was at the Taj I couldn't figure it out!! :help: )

This would help me out a lot! If worst comes to worst Dad can call us up with registrations to go on the list...but I would like to send Dino a list next week to help him prep for announcing so the more names early the more time he has to research!

Thank you in advance!! (And thanks to those who have already registered!!! That helped so much!):applause:

Erin C
05-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Hi everyone,

Here is a quick link to the Memorial Day Madness Info Page:

http://www.mountainspeedwayphotography.com/NEETS/events/5-28-07info.htm

You can find a working link to the rules as well from this page.

Since we are still experiencing server problems issues/concerns can be directed to myself (info below), Joe (saphien@hotmail.com) or call BillyB at 570-881-9591 (the server problems caused BillyB's email to be down as well)

Sorry for any inconveniences!