PDA

View Full Version : Kids Bike giveaways

#9SS
05-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to know how many people would be interested in the continuation of the Kids bike giveaways. I know they were well received last year.

I would be willing to take any contributions racers and fans alike would like to give and when there is enough $$ I would get the bikes and bring them to the track. (Be forwarned tho Jim and I are only planning to be there the weeks the Late Models race, since we have bumped up from SS.)

Any amount would be great and I will keep track of the donations and by whom so that it can be noted maybe in the write-up or maybe Joan can post it in the program. (no promises tho I haven't spoke with them yet)

Weather willing we will be there next week. Just stop by our pit (#9 Late Model in the gravel by the turn 2 track entrance.)

Thanks and good luck.

Sue Yamelski

2j Late Model
05-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Hi Sue,

Everyone here at Mac Brothers Racing is always willing to help out the kids. Let us know what you need and we will take it from there.

The Frog Lady
05-15-2007, 12:19 PM
You know I am in and on the weeks you guys are not at the track if there is to be a give-away I can bring them to the track. Just let me know!

~Ginger

#9SS
05-20-2007, 07:03 PM
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!

As you all have read....We are trying to continue the bike giveaways.
Thank you to all that came and spoke with me, I look forward to those that have said they will contribute at the next LM race and a thank you for those that donated yesterday. We are pleased to inform everyone that we have enough to get the ball rolling for a girl's and boy's bike. We are asking that it be for children 12 and under for this one.

A BIG THANK YOU goes to.................

Jim White Sr with #19x SS
Bob Coco with #19x SS
Kevin Green the dedicated track photo man
Ginger "The Frog Lady" where would we be without her

I have thoughts for a few surprises to go along with the bikes, so you will just have to come and see what happens. AND BRING THE KIDS, THE MORE THE MERRIER.

**Joan if you are reading this....can we have the sign ups at your place? I will beg if I have to, hehe **

toots
05-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Hey Sue
No Begging needed!!! You know that I will help in any way that I can. I wanted to meet up with you last night, but I was on my own at the booth and couldn't get away.
My only thoughts are that it seems like we have the same families in the stand every year- which means the same kids also. I think that perhaps we should give away something other than bikes, since we gave bikes away last year. Just my thoughts.
I can print up sponsor sheets and everyone can sign up and leave donations at the booth.

#9SS
05-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey Toots,

Sponsor sheets would be great and about the bikes, you are absolutely right and we have thought of that. We are starting with the bikes, but there will be other things we have thought of and are bouncing them around. I am in the process of pricing things so we have an idea what we can get and maybe how many we can get them. As they say, the more the merrier.

If anyone has "other" ideas for the little munchkins, don't hesitate to throw them out to us. We will be receptive to just about anything that is "PG" rated.

I look forward to seeing everyone soon. Good luck to all the divisions running next week.

Sue Yamelski :})