PDA

View Full Version : About Time Something Was Done

leah28racing
05-14-2007, 08:28 AM
You know, it's about time they sent the green machine down. but why only at the lead lap? I just watched last week's race when Mujsce muscled dad down into the cones, where then he lost a few positions because of it getting stuck underneath the car.
Kenny was running real good this week, it's a shame he got taken out for 1 of many times by the same person. Just puts Dorothea on a rampage again!
I think that was a first for me to cheer someone else on other than my dad. Actually, I've cheered Sprague on too, lol. Kenny, you ran a great race, even though you got spun, because they couldn't pass you.

Love you guys.

The Bullfather
05-14-2007, 03:44 PM
I think that was a first for me to cheer someone else on other than my dad. Actually, I've cheered Sprague on too, lol.
ummmmmmmmmmm yeah ummmmmmmmmmm
I was going to say something but stopped before I.............got myself into trouble. The Figure 8's have always been a hard nosed division. Mike is not the first driver to race hard in and out of corners. I also know a few drivers that have beef with his driving style, but I'll leave that up between them. Figure 8's are still fun to watch. I missed this weekend's events due to sickness. Darlington got rained out too, the only thing on tv that night. And Sunday's race "STANK"!

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
05-14-2007, 08:55 PM
You know, it's about time they sent the green machine down. but why only at the lead lap? I just watched last week's race when Mujsce muscled dad down into the cones, where then he lost a few positions because of it getting stuck underneath the car.

I'll tell you why, I think, they wouldn't set him down for the night, "HE MIGHT NOT COME BACK AGAIN" :cheers: Now, I personally don't think that's such a bad thing, there might be A LOT LESS WRECKS AND A LOT MORE RACING!! I watched last weeks race also, and before you father was "Mujsced" into the cone, Carl B. was getting pounded by him. Then, after the restart, when Carl got the lead, Kenny was his next victim. Pound, Pound, Pound until Roger tried to "Pass him CLEAN", 3 words Mike is unable to do, and it's as clear as day on my tape, Mujsce just right turned (Mujsced) him.
Then this past week, there's Mike doing the same thing "AGAIN"!!! :mad: I just watched that tape and 15 laps Mike Pounded Kenny ELEVEN (11) times, trying to dump him everytime, with the last Nine Poundings in TWO Laps. But it was very funny how that Green Disaster didn't even come close to Kenny, never mind put a bumper on him after he Dumped Kenny. He was Very Careful to keep his distance after that. WHY??? :confused:
Then Mike comes up with the stupidest reasons why what happened happened to the officals. But when another driver, who wasn't involved, just has a front row seat, goes up to Mike and tells him that he was wrong by doing what he did to Kenny, and Mikes answer is "OH WELL!" Just makes him everything I called him and then some!!
I can understand rubbing and a little bumping is racing, but POUNDING after POUNDING is just a $---ty driver. Maybe he needs what they did to get him out of Blunderbust, to get him out of Figure 8's???? He, He, He!!!:cheers: