PDA

View Full Version : A Flashers Dream

M T Pockets
05-18-2007, 08:03 AM
To all of you "Flash Format" affectionatos BE SURE to be at Thompson on May 27. You'll really get your kicks not to mention great value!:D

WillyKJr
05-18-2007, 11:23 AM
:lol: Niiiiice MT, nice.

Teds Race Tours
05-18-2007, 11:33 AM
To all of you "Flash Format" affectionatos BE SURE to be at Thompson on May 27. You'll really get your kicks not to mention great value!:D

MT.
I think you misunderstand what some of us desire in a sporting event. I never want to see wrecks. EVER!!! I want to see drivers the likes of Don Howe, Charlie Jarzombek, and Mike Ewanitsko, to name a few of the top of my head, who actually tried to drive around someone rather than through them. I know the talent is out there, if only the patience was there to match, we'd be able to race under any format, and make both the fans and teams happy.

M T Pockets
05-18-2007, 05:19 PM
I agree with most of what you said. However, and i'm not saying we should change formats but before an experiment is tried, it would be wise to first do the experiment in a facility that is capable of handling that experiment. Wall Stadium is certainly not capable of handling the "rockets" of the Tour. Not if you want to see the caliber of racing that you claim you want. I do see it as a great SK facility.

Staying on the short tracks, last years race at Waterford between Eddie and Donny was the type of racing we all want. It proves the point I'm trying to make. The facility must be capable of handling what we bring to it.:cheers: