PDA

View Full Version : Attention all preregistered drivers!

Erin C
05-23-2007, 07:42 AM
I hate to be a bother, but I need to ask everyone a favor :help: .

For those of you who sent their preregistrations to Billy B for the Memorial Day Madness event on Monday 5/28, can you resend your preregistration to me? When the server went down, dad had lost a lot of his email.

I tried setting him up on my laptop, but it only had his email from September and before (last time his computer crashed), then when he tried his email on his computer, it just wouldn't work. I am 99% sure I have fixed the problem, but to be certain, can everyone resend their preregistration to me? bartleye2@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance, and I apologize for the hassle! I'll see you all at the race!

CJfilms
05-26-2007, 09:14 PM
We have received many registrations since Wednesday, but I have been without an active internet connection...so...All I can say is that I will try to have the list updated and filled by tomorow. Erin has received many registrations over the past couple of days, but right now we are in Ocean City NJ getting eaten alive by gnats!!! They are literally crawling on the screen right now...So I have to run, I'm itchy, sweaty and so for some odd reason I put on cologne before I came outside...so I am nothing more than a sweet smelling buffet right now...gotta go!!! Call me up if it is important!!!

267-767-4923!!!

Thanks and see ya Monday!!!