PDA

View Full Version : Wall Township Speedway Results 5-26

Tooner
05-26-2007, 10:58 PM
These are unofficial until inspections are completed:

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=211778

RGeeProductions
05-27-2007, 12:11 AM
Interesting that John Blewett III was only in 1 feature.

The Bullfather
05-27-2007, 12:30 AM
was it john or jimmy suspended for 2 races at wall? if it was john then that would explain it. 3 races in 2 weeks, only called for 2 race suspension.

RGeeProductions
05-27-2007, 08:35 AM
Peter, Peter, Peter. John was in the 1st race and not the 2nd.
That theory wouldn't work.
He would have missed the 1st.

Tooner
05-27-2007, 10:01 AM
John was allowed to run the first feature, not the second.

He would have had a competitive advantage if he would have started the 2nd feature with fresh tires, and all the other teams had to run both 35 lappers on the same tires, so that is why he ran the first of the twin 35's, and then loaded up. He has now served his suspension.

Tooner

RGeeProductions
05-27-2007, 01:38 PM
John was allowed to run the first feature, not the second.

He would have had a competitive advantage if he would have started the 2nd feature with fresh tires, and all the other teams had to run both 35 lappers on the same tires, so that is why he ran the first of the twin 35's, and then loaded up. He has now served his suspension.

Tooner

Ok, why first n not second. If suspended should be in order.
And fresh tires? Not explaining tire thing above?
So, because of tires, he ran out of order for suspension?

The Bullfather
05-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Got me Richie I would have thought the same thing, the suspension should have been in racing order. Why would the officals make that call? Bad call in my book, also funny that the suspension was for 2 races instead of 2 weeks worth of racing.

RGeeProductions
05-27-2007, 01:47 PM
As Mike said, tires. I can see the advantage but what else could they do. As you say, maybe weeks instead of races, but guess it all worked out and is in the books for track and JB III.

Modman75
05-27-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm guessing the reason is this... He was suspened to 2 races. He missed one week = 1 race, the second week had 2 features. I'm sure the rule for the day was that the mods had to use the same tires for both features. If JB III skips the first race and competes in the second, he starts on tires that are 35+ laps( or whatever distance the first race was) fresher than everyone else... making for an unfair advantage. He probably wasn't to happy about it, but considering what the penalty could have been he probably kept his mouth shut.

KyleMac45
05-27-2007, 10:08 PM
First, I am always in the tower, because I work for the track, second, they were only allowed to change 1 tire, being that John would be on 4 fresh ones, that wouuld be unfair, so they made him run the first race, then the suspension was then held on the second feature of the night... anymore questions or comments drop me a line- here as a private message or at my e-mail address- KyleMac45@hotmail.com

Thanx in advance-
Kyle McGowan- Wall Speedway Jr. Flagger- Trophy Boy