PDA

View Full Version : What do you want?

CJfilms
05-29-2007, 06:29 PM
Where O Where are my TRUX....

This class was building up so great last season, what happened? I have two of my own trucks racing out there, and they want to be out there with a full field! What is missing from the TRUX guys?

I'm here to listen to what you have to say...give me some ideas to help bring our trux back!

RacinRob
05-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Joe, how did my old truck go and what'd you guys do about the motor?

CJfilms
05-29-2007, 11:38 PM
The truck did well....we got the new motor in at the LAST minute, thank you Josh Oswald, Winkie, John Cozza, Joe Jentile, Phil Lomonaco, Tim Pauch, Austin and my buddy Pat.........phew...now we have time to tune it up and get it ready to race.

She did race it Monday, but she had problems with the trans and it was loose! We'll be ready next time though!

Erin C
05-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Rules are the equivalent of Riverhead...so there should be no changes needed there. This is time for you to voice your opinion...I keep telling everyone if you have any suggestions, questions, comments, anything, do not hesitate to contact any one of us...we are here to listen to YOU and what YOU have to say...

NEETS has always been about the racers and will always be about the racers! Your voice can and will be heard and we love listening to what you guys have to say, and have already gotten some great ideas from just talking with people at the races!

Here's your chance: What would YOU like to see/do in this class?

If you don't want to post it up here, all our information is readily available....just contact Dad, Joe, myself, or all three!

EnduroFromDE
06-10-2007, 05:13 PM
I've never been to Riverhead before but there has to be a big difference in how the race is run. They always have 25 to 30 plus trucks there every race. Maybe purse, time, scheduling, something has to be different. The truck, even with 15 trux, put on a better show more times than the four's or six's do. I was thinking of finding a trux instead of a car for my off-season to go racing with. I don't know if a trux will fit on my trailer though. I can just fit a Pinto on there.:lol: There is also not many junk yards around in Delaware where I can find a truck for under $350. Nor do I have room in my driveway for another car.

RacinRob
06-10-2007, 11:45 PM
Nothing is different rules. But it is more competitive at Riverhead (same purse roughly)....honestly the rack at Mahoning is a nice facility and surface, but the trux guys like that racing at Mountain better....there were 20+ at Mountain....no knock against anyone. It's just preference I guess.