PDA

View Full Version : Little Miss NEETS

CJfilms
05-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Introducing the Little Miss NEETS position!

You all know and love Ms NEETS, but now its time for a LITTLE Miss NEETS!

You will notice from the photos, that there is a little girl now accompanying Cindy to victory lane for photographs. We will be picking a winner based on a random pick from a hat at every driver's meeting to rotate a new Little Miss NEETS in for the next event. Sac-Man was nice enough to bring his lovely daughter up for the race and be our innaugural LMN. I am in the process of creating a page to be put up on the main site next to Cindy's page, just describing the details of the position and photos of each girl.

Now for the next event, we are going to do a first come, first served pick...so, I will announce when we are accepting the entries. I want everyone to see this post first and give everyone a little time before I accept any emails.

Keep your eyes on this thread for more info regarding our new Little Miss NEETS!

CJfilms
06-06-2007, 11:13 AM
ok ok ok I know I am behind on my work, I will have the page created shortly!!!

But in the meantime....we need to find our next Little Miss NEETS!

Just a quick description:
Little Miss NEETS must be 10 or under to participate...
she will make an appearance in vic lane after each event...
I will take a set of photos of her and MS NEETS at some point in the day down in vic lan, just the two of them...
For being LMN, her picture will be posted up on the NEETS site uder the LMN page...once I create it!...

We will pick a winner, based on entries received at registrations (a ticket stub you fill out), there will be a chance drawing during that driver's meeting...the winner selected will be the next event's LMN.

BUT since this is the first time we are going to do it by random pick...we need to find a LMN for this event! So here's what I am doing...I am giving you all until this Sunday at MIDNIGHT!!! to decide if your little girl wants to be our little girl! The very first POST ON THIS THREAD on Monday at 6:30 PM, will be our LMN for June 24th.

My email is saphien@hotmail.com if you have any questions, but please DO NOT contact me and try to swindle me into something...this will be a public post, so everyone will see who the winner is!

In the case of a tie.....I'll think of something. *The only way there can be a tie is if someone has a slow computer or they type v e r y s l o w l y.....*

GOOD LUCK!!!

W. J.
06-06-2007, 03:57 PM
UUUHHHH OOOOHH! Making people with small children stay up until Midnight??? :disgusted

Keep your eye out for a lynch mob, Joe, that's not a nice thing to do, LOL!:lol:

Erin C
06-06-2007, 05:19 PM
School is out, but work isn't!!

CJfilms
06-06-2007, 07:20 PM
ok, let's say 6:30 PM Monday....that way, everyone is home from work and school and what have you! I'll even change my other post so no one gets confused!

exdrag57
06-11-2007, 06:26 PM
I'd like to submit 9 year-old Rachel Darde for June 24th. She's been wanting to do this for a year!!! Her dad drives car 78jr.

exdrag57
06-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Hey - my clock said 6:30. Okay, okay, I waited an extra 4 minutes to play by the rules!! Rachel will be SO happy if she gets to do this. I'm missing the beginning of her soccer game to sit here at the computer waiting for 6:30 to come along!!

W. J.
06-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Hey - my clock said 6:30. Okay, okay, I waited an extra 4 minutes to play by the rules!! Rachel will be SO happy if she gets to do this. I'm missing the beginning of her soccer game to sit here at the computer waiting for 6:30 to come along!!
And your post says 6:30, looks like you hit it just right!:wave:
Our clocks may not be exactly the same as yours, depending on the server we use, which supplies the time to us. Good luck and enjoy.:)

CJfilms
06-11-2007, 06:59 PM
ok...i guess we have our next Little Miss NEETS....Congrats Rachel!

Mom, I hope you are at the soccer game now....!!! When you get home, check your email, or give me a call if you'd rather talk on the phone.

Once again, Way to Go!!!!:cheers:

CJfilms
06-12-2007, 07:09 PM
I swear its easier to get a car with a busted transmission into gear than ME!!!

http://www.neetstour.net/links/littlemissneets.htm

I'll be adding to this section after each event!