PDA

View Full Version : Tech Personnel Wanted

CJfilms
05-29-2007, 08:36 PM
We are sad to announce that Craig will not be able to tech for us anymore...:*-(

Craig is moving, far far away...so he won't be able to tech the races for the rest of this season...that means we need to find another tech man. I will be accepting emails regarding the position asap. Just send me your info (name/phone number) along with your qualifications, saphien@hotmail.com or call 267-767-4923. Craige is not sure if he will be around for the next event or not, so if we can find someone to fill his shoes, we will need them for the June 24th race.

One person has already been asked to tech for us, but to be fair, I am throwing this out to everyone first before I name someone myself.

richardpetey
06-01-2007, 06:06 PM
Being a technical inspector should be right up my alley........................:drool:
I have a great deal of "Sperience" in the racecar creative engineering area............................................:e ek:
If you hire me, you won't be sorry!!!!! You'll just wanna pay for Craigs airfare from South Carolina every race, hehe.......................:help:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

JCenduro
06-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey Petey, not to worry, I would be glad to help out the NEETS family and take care of the teching, and I won't DQ you. All kidding aside, I would be happy to perform the teching for NEETS, and I will even do it for free. Neets needs a lot more people in the sport, and if I can help Billy and Joe out, I will. If you need to contact me, Joe or Billy can do so. Take care and good luck at Wall, Petey. jcenduro#29

Erin C
06-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Guess who got the position :confused:

hehe...It will be announced and put on the website tomorrow! :applause:

CJfilms
06-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Well, maybe not up on the site just yet....but I'll announce it here!

Let's all welcome our new NEETS Tech Man, Jason Makarewicz!

Jason has agreed to do the tech job for us for the rest of the season for starters, and I hope that he will continue to do so beyond this year as well!

Way to go Jason!