PDA

View Full Version : Where are they?

RGeeProductions
06-03-2007, 09:50 AM
Eddie Brunnhoelzl III?
Mike Coll?

LongIslandJam
06-03-2007, 10:23 AM
EBIII blew a motor at Mountain last weekend... Heard they need some financial support to help them get back.

Mike Coll has been working hard with his new job and hasn't had the time to put into his Late Model. I hear he may be coming back on occasion though, they just want to do it right.

Both drivers were in the pits last night, and both are very deserving of being in racecars, and hopefully they can satisfy both their circumstances and come back!

modprincess8x
06-03-2007, 07:57 PM
We blew the motor up on lap 8 of last weeks feature. We are currently looking around to possibly buy an 18 degree since this motor is only a 23. We've talked to a few people and got prices and right now what is holding us up from doing anything is money. We are looking for sponsors so if anyone wants to help us out send me a PM or email at modprincess8x@aol.com.

The Bullfather
06-03-2007, 08:02 PM
keep rowing the boat! It's the one thing that keeps many drivers from racing and many drivers from running up front... money is the root of all evil.... but it seems to make everything go smoothly. But it doesn't make the earth turn! I know sitting is eating at Eddie, you'll be out soon again.

CJfilms
06-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Hey Keri....interested in a big NEETS logo on the car? Don't think that would do over too well somewhere though....hehehehe

modprincess8x
06-04-2007, 06:14 PM
I knew there was a reason I got along with you Photo Joe...you like to cause as much trouble as I do! Right now we are taking some time off unless something big comes along.

CJfilms
06-05-2007, 08:41 PM
hehehe!!! lol

you know it!:lol:

let me know when something BIG COMES along indeed, good luck!:angel: