PDA

View Full Version : When are they going to stop him?

BoomBoom
06-04-2007, 11:55 AM
How much longer is Mujsce going to be allowed to destroy other people's cars. I was not there for the race but I did show up afterwards and I saw first hand what damage Mujsce did to the 00 car. Two weeks earlier he spun Kenny Hyde out on a straight away. This can't continue to go on week after week. I am going to bring back the t-shirt "I got Mujsced". People work very hard to get these cars ready and for some reason the officials allow him to get away with it. Can Somone Tell me why? I can just say that I am very glad that I wasn't there. A lot of my time goes into these cars and to have someone destroy them week after week has to spot before something very ugly comes out of it.

W. J.
06-04-2007, 12:05 PM
So, you didn't see it, but you have a lot to say about it? I bet the officials saw it, and they judged it a racing accident. Is Mike aggressive? Yes! We leave it up to them to make the judgment calls and the rules. I suggest contacting them if you feel there is a problem.

figure849
06-04-2007, 03:45 PM
I beleive Mike is being watched very closely by the officials.
yes he is aggresive, all he has to do is calm down a bit and he will finish up front every week.
We need all the cars we can get.

unowho243
06-04-2007, 06:11 PM
What happened to Bill Steen, Bob Dalke, Dorothea Hyde, and Guy Lumis.

W. J.
06-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Kenny Hyde told me earlier this season that we probably would see Dorothea out there at some point. I guess it will be dependent on 'inspiration' and remembering to order tires in advance, LOL!:lol: