PDA

View Full Version : T-shirts!!!

CJfilms
06-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Well, how about a t-shirt give-a-way at the next event huh???

We have all new NEETS T's being made up for this season, and we'll be throwing them over the fence to the fans starting at the next event!

Also, don't forget to look at our officials in their new shirts as well! Except Matt, make sure you look at him BEFORE THE RACE so he doesn't have to jump out in front of you and show you !!! :lol: :wave: :lol:

enduroracer131
06-07-2007, 08:51 AM
Could we also sell t shirts to the drivers and crews so we can represent our great organization? I would love to have a NEETS shirt.

Erin C
06-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Oh! Oh! RYAN I LOVE YOU! You just gave me ANOTHER Idea!! :D

Hey! Joseph! How does this sound: :confused:

Since our original plan was to have these t-shirts given away in the stands how about we have a limited quantity for sale in the pits at the FCS event with procedes going to Checkered Dreams?!

CJfilms
06-07-2007, 10:08 AM
That can always be a possibility......I guess we will give some to Sue at the CD booth to help lure some driver's over and pick up their new NEETS shirt!

enduroracer131
06-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Sounds like a really good idea.:applause:

richardpetey
06-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Don't forget to put my number on my shirt...................:eek:
Looks like you gotta lotta stuff going on next race..........:applause:
How about a NEETS enduro cruise at the end of the year..............:cheers:
Get the big boat! So we can race around the deck..............:help:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

W. J.
06-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Wow, a shirt wwith 43dq on it? Ooops, my mistake. No letters, only 2 digit (max) number allowed, LOL!
Race around the deck? Is there no place you won't race, Petey? :lol:

Erin C
06-08-2007, 10:49 AM
As long as there's a way to drive around in circles (or ovals), Petey will.

I'm surprised with the time he spends racing it doesn't make him dizzy or give him a permanent lean to the left :p

Maybe we ought to have a backwards race to help prevent that from happening! :)

richardpetey
06-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Racing on a cruise ship deck is OK as long as we have the floatation collar on the ole'43, hehe............:help:
You'd be proud of me W.J., I've been racing at Wall in the McLaughlin Motorsports #6 F/S and I haven't been DQ'ed yet(this year)..........of course theres always next saturday......................:eek:
If that doesn't pan out, I'm coming to Riverhead for a few grands this year, so that 1st DQ could be right around the corner.........................:D
Sorry Erin! I am crazy. I've worn out 3 shrinks at the VA already, but besides my kids, it's all I have left in life............................;)
If I could, I would race every day of the week at a different track. Not just for the joy of racing, but to socialize with some of the greatest people on this planet....................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY............................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: