PDA

View Full Version : Does the Track website list ticket prices?

btgoss
06-06-2007, 01:02 PM
Well it is about that time for one of my three trips to the track this year, and maybe I am just missing it, but are the ticket prices on the track website?

I am going regardless, but I would like to know the toll before I get to the bridge.

Jaws
06-06-2007, 01:38 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

No

W. J.
06-06-2007, 03:47 PM
It has varied between $20 & $22 this season.

Sorry, they don't take EZPass, LOL!

btgoss
06-06-2007, 04:26 PM
So the price is not set until that day... and they don't tell you on the website... yeah I could see where that might be a problem. Not good.

I know it is only $2, but if you went to a movie, and it might be $8 or it might be $10, and you never knew until you got there, I doubt you would see many movies.

Just my thoughts.

catfish
06-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Hence 450 people in the stands last week

W. J.
06-06-2007, 06:44 PM
The track has NEVER listed the price on the website or in ads. While I and others may not agree, it is a consistant policy. Very few tracks list their prices in ads, and the only one's who post them on their websites are smaller tracks with the same divisions running each week, with no special shows, etc. NASCAR doesn't list them either, as they vary from track to track, and the track sets the price.

And there were a lot more than 450 people in the stands last week.

allhailunc
06-07-2007, 03:34 AM
Yeah, mebbe 451. Come one now Walt admit it, the prices are ridiculous and with the smaller car count in every division (for the most part) the attendance is not what it used to be or could be. Lack of advertisement & "enticement" (read Gater news or Area Auto and you'll see most other tracks offer some sort of admission bargain) so BT get ready because one never knows what it'll cost to get in (be thankful it ain't gonna be one of the circus acts-just another way to overcharge). Oh and by the way-the only one's to seem to be able to get heihies in the seats are the Enduro folks. Otherwise it's lots of people dressed as empty seats.