PDA

View Full Version : Late Model Laps - August 18th 50 Lapper

ReptarRacing
06-06-2007, 11:36 PM
OK it is that time of the year again. Laps are now available. Please know that if you want a certain lap # I will do my best. As of today one complete set of laps have been sold with a special thanks going out to Doug Wholey. Laps are $ 15.00 each this year. Anyone that would like to purchase laps can either see me at the track or email me @ Reptarracing@aol.com. ALL laps must be paid for two weeks prior to the race. Anyone needing more information, please email me or see me at the track.

Thank You.
Gina

ReptarRacing
08-10-2007, 09:41 PM
WOW is all I can say. This is going to be the biggest purse the Late Models have ever had in lap money. Five complete sets of laps have been sold, and there are still about 20 openings on the 6th set. Along with lap money, there will be additional money and when I have it all figured out on Sunday, I will post all lap sponsors and additional monies to be handed out on Saturday, August 18th. But first I need to thank some very special people who offered to purchase a complete set of laps (and yes, I will be plugging their businesses for them, as they definitely deserve it).

First up, Matt of Ranco Sand & Stone, Manorville, 631-874-3939. Very proud sponsor of Scott Kulesa #10 Late Model. Ever since I started doing the laps four years ago, Matt has stepped up every year with taking a complete set of laps. He has made my job very easy. Matt, on behalf of myself and all the Late Model drivers, we Thank you ever so much for your continued support each and every year.

Second up, Doug Wholey of Ideal Cesspools, 631-979-9513. Driver of the #98 Late Model and proud car owner of Dynamite Dan Turbush # 8 Late Model. You started last year with the purchase of a complete set and agreed for this year also. Again, without your love of the sport and continued support, none of this would be possible.

Third up, NY Metro Peterbilt / Kustom Equipment Rentals, Flushing, 718-460-1000. Proud sponsor of Ken Matlach # 34 Late Model. They have always been a truly great sponsor of divisions at Riverhead Raceway for many years. Thank you for helping to make this Late Model race an even bigger success this year and for all of your continued support.

Fourth up, NDA Kitchens, Nesconset, 631-360-3818, Proud sponsor of Doug Wholey #98 Late Model and Dynamite Dan Turbush # 8 Late Model. Thank you so much for coming aboard this year. And thank you to Doug Wholey for making this happen.

Sorry that was so long, but these persons deserve to be recognized for their support. To Scott Kulesa, Doug Wholey, Dynamite Dan Turbush, and Ken Matlach...A VERY BIG THANK YOU.

Gina

Laps will still be available this Saturday if anyone is interested. Thank You.

LongIslandJam
08-15-2007, 05:39 PM
I just want to thank Gina for all her efforts in supporting the guys who make it possible, the drivers, with her lap sponsors.

Also special thanks to Ranco Sand & Stone, Ideal Cesspool, NY Metro Peterbilt, and NDA Kitchens for supporting the premier fendered division at Riverhead that we know and love. Thank you.

ReptarRacing
08-19-2007, 02:47 PM
Ken Matlach $ 666.00 (But we will pay you $ 667.00)
Scott Kulesa $ 599.00 (Includes $275.00 Hard Luck)
Dan Turbush $ 582.00
Buzzy Eriksen $ 517.00
Jarrod Hayes $ 497.00 (Includes $150.00 Fast Time)
Greg Kleila $ 416.00
Doug Wholey $ 236.00
Rob Tribuzio $ 227.00
Roger Oxee $ 184.00
Kevin Metzger $ 148.00
Jack Orlando $ 135.00
Shawn Patrick $ 68.00
Mike Bologna $ 50.00
Jeremy McDermott $ 50.00

Along with thanking the sponsors, I also want to thank all the drivers for a great race. I told you all you could do it, thank you for not proving me wrong.:applause: :applause:

I also want to congratulate Kenny Matlach and the entire 34 Late Model team on their win. Great job guys.:applause: :applause:

W. J.
08-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Nice payout, Gina, I'm sure all the above are quite happy with having something like that added to the regular purse. Again thanks for all you and the sponsors did to make it a special night of racing for a division that we all enjoy seeing. They did put on a good show, as they always seem to do with an extra distance race.