PDA

View Full Version : NEETS At The Schnecksville Fair

17Racer
06-08-2007, 09:47 PM
NEETS will be represented at the :applause: Great Schnecksville Fair:applause: at the Schnecksville Fire Company in Schnecksville PA on RT. 309. From June 18th to June 23rd. The Fair Hours are 5pm-11pm Monday through Thursday, 5pm to 12am on Friday, and 3pm to 12am on Saturday. We will have a few cars on display and we will be playing some classic NEETS videos, and be giving away some NEETS T-shirts:D . so come out, enjoy the fair, have a good time and support the series we all love:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

FAIR ADMISSION $8. INCLUDES ALL RIDES, EXHIBITS AND ENTERTAINMENT

CJfilms
06-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Wow Josh that sure was a lot of Schneck!

There's also games and rides and even a 1/4 Midget race on Tuesday night!!!!

Any NEETS driver present will receive a NEW t-shirt to help represent the series while at the fair. Also, we may even be doing a little demonstration Saturday....

Winky has an old Mustang that, per fair officials/little Winky's approval, we will be gutting at the fair on Saturday to demonstrate how simple it is to build a NEETS car! We will have different cars there each night! We have a 25'x30' booth, so there will be plenty of room for the cars that are coming, PLUS more!!!

So come on out an help support YOUR series!

richardpetey
06-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Its great that all you Pa. necks have a town named after ya, hehe.........:cheers:
If I can find a "good ole boy" tour guide, we'll have to make a trip to historic Pennsyltucky......................:help:
Hey Joe! That demonstration doesn't have anything to do with make-up, DOES IT?...........................:rolleyes:
Good Job Josh! I didn't know you had all these connections with the schNECKites, sounds like a nice hebrew hillbilly community...............:confused:
It'll be good to see the Wink Man, destroying a car from the inside out this time, hehe.........................;)
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
06-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Don't you worry Petey, no make-up! ...at least not involving me this time ;P

And hey, we're not that close to the place you like to call the Hebrew Haven....

richardpetey
06-10-2007, 01:59 PM
OK Joe, if you say so, you never know when these locals will start putting lipstick on the sheep...........................:help:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Maddawg
06-18-2007, 04:23 PM
The NEETS tent is up and ready, come on down and check it out. 2 Trucks and 2 4cyls on display now. Really Nice Display. There will be different drivers there too. Talking to fans, potential new drivers ect...
Sorry, the enduro building demonstration is on hold unless we find another car.

EnduroFromDE
06-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Does anyone know if theres any derby's, tractor pulls, or motor sports of any kind are going to be there at the fair?

enduroracer131
06-18-2007, 10:20 PM
Does anyone know if theres any derby's, tractor pulls, or motor sports of any kind are going to be there at the fair?

I think there is some kind of race Tuesday night, midgets I think, but I'm not sure.

Erin C
06-19-2007, 07:40 AM
There's also a pig race :p

CJfilms
06-19-2007, 08:45 AM
There are 1/4 midget dirt races tonight! There will be a pig race at some point, not sure when, but I will find out tonight and let you all know!!! lol

It turns out that there are a lot of vendors there as well, maybe even a few potential sponsors.... And we've got the booth right up front as you come in!!

If anyone has some kiddies they want to bring, they have a fairly big petting zoo with a wide variety of animals. There are also some nice rides there as well. So come on out, support the series and get your new NEETS shirt tonight!

:cheers:

ps....Petey, they have sheep.....:lol:

W. J.
06-19-2007, 09:55 AM
ps....Petey, they have sheep.....:lol:
Yes, I hear he likes to pet them, right?:lol:

richardpetey
06-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Baahhhddd post WJ, Baaaahhhhhdddddd............:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

W. J.
06-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Just rammin' it to ya, Petey.............. :D

Sure hope that doesn't get your goat!

richardpetey
06-19-2007, 09:12 PM
You gotta scram, or are you on the lamb..............:help:
Make'n noises in the barn, same ole' yarn.............:rolleyes:
Ya lamb-basted me, no offense taken...................:(
Coming from the land where men are men and the sheep are shakin'......................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

W. J.
06-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Glad you understand the spirit that this is meant to be.....hope to see you soon.

Erin C
06-20-2007, 08:21 AM
Wow...I get sick a couple days with little use of the forum and look what goes on...I think I am still a little dillusional! Raps about shakin' sheep, what's next Piggies in sauce? :lol:

Anywho, I heard there was a wind tunel and plenty of showers last night at the fair, all went well and I got a scare I wasn't going to race this weekend...Joe, Josh don't mess with me when I am sick, the outcome won't be pretty!!

Thanks to all those who showed up in support, I am sure there will be a separate thread at the end of the week or after the race thanking everyone for their help.

Anywho, I have lots to do the next few days, I'll be at the fair Friday and Saturday. Hope to see some of you out there :p

CJfilms
06-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Joe, Josh don't mess with me when I am sick, the outcome won't be pretty!!

WOW Josh...you may be right...that bumper sticker we saw at the fair would be PERFECT for her....:lol: :lol: :lol: :disgusted :disgusted :disgusted :lol: :lol: :lol:

enduroracer131
06-21-2007, 10:23 AM
WOW Josh...you may be right...that bumper sticker we saw at the fair would be PERFECT for her....:lol: :lol: :lol: :disgusted :disgusted :disgusted :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe, is that the bumper sticker you were talking bout when i was there, the one involving a fuse? lol

Erin C
06-21-2007, 10:58 AM
ok, now I'm curious! Spill the beans please, someone! I promise I won't be mad!!:angel:

BlingxBling
06-21-2007, 03:47 PM
Where is Schnecksville? It is Thursday and I haven't much to do. I think the little Emster would love to go to a festival type of thing...nothing like awaiting the last minute, but can someone give me some kind of direction?

enduroracer131
06-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Where is Schnecksville? It is Thursday and I haven't much to do. I think the little Emster would love to go to a festival type of thing...nothing like awaiting the last minute, but can someone give me some kind of direction?

Its on Rt.309 about 5 miles north of Rt.22. You can't miss it, it's right on the road. I'm not from that area, but I got there with no problem. Hope that helps.

Maddawg
06-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Yeah Ryan, that's the one !!!:lol: :confused: :mad: :cheers: :cool: see ya Sunday.... bring on the Cavalier !!!!!!!

Erin C
06-22-2007, 09:23 AM
I have never heard so many angry cows screaming at once!!! wow...If you want to get the experience, find me or Joe at the race and we have the screaming cows on voice record...I thought I was going to get stampeded!!!

I don't think anyone mentioned that the entry to get into the fair is $8, this includes a pass for all the rides (unlimited rides for the night!!! :) ) If someone can get Joe on a ride that is not the merry go round or any of the children's rides I will by you a cheesesteak!! hehe...