PDA

View Full Version : Condolences to Barbush family

toots
06-09-2007, 02:05 PM
My deepest condolences to the entire Barbush family on the loss of Joseph Frank Sr. He was a great man and will be sadly missed by many.

ss26
06-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Scott & I would like to express our condolences to the entire Barbush family, We will miss Frank He was a great person and we will miss pitting next to him. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and if there is anything we can do just call. Scott & Sally Meckes

Racing Rebel
06-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Our deepest sympathy goes to the entire Barbush family-there are no words that can bring him back-just remember that there is a lot of people that are here for you. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING that we can do.

Jason & Marissa

2Fast4U
06-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Frank was a GOOD FRIEND all these years. We will truely MISS him! May GOD BLESS all of you. Our prayers are with you. ANYTHING you NEED just CALL US. Lisa and Duke

KYM
06-10-2007, 08:55 AM
I Just Wanted To Thank All Of You At Mountain Speedway For Last Nite It Ment Alot To Us For Everything You Did. Our Dad Died Doing Something He Loved And Would'nt Have Had It Any Other Way. And To Joey Hoffman And The Whole # 20 Crew Words Cant Even Tell You How We Feel About You Dedicating Your Win To Him Thank-you From The Bottom Of Our Hearts.
The Entire Barbush Family

NJ Chick
06-10-2007, 03:15 PM
We were so sorry to hear the news...our deepest condolences to the entire Barbush family.

Howie & Cindy Bott
#75 Thriller

RICK16RACIN
06-10-2007, 07:57 PM
We are very sorry to hear of your loss! He will be missed, but he was doing what he loved to do! He was and will always be a part of the track!!
Rick-Sue and the Collins gang

Geno
06-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Joe, Brad, Todd & the entire Barbush family- I don't know what to say, except sorry to hear of your loss. Frank was a good man & I'll miss him.

richardpetey
06-10-2007, 11:21 PM
The Barbush family will be in my prayers....................:*-(
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: