PDA

View Full Version : "Off the Wall" Gang............

richardpetey
06-10-2007, 01:40 PM
It was great to see you guys(Erin, Joe, Winky, Craig) at Wall last night........................:cheers:
Sorry the track GM didn't treat you kindly, but unfair politics are present at every racetrack...........................:mad:
No matter, I distributed the NEETS handouts to many F/S drivers and crew members throughout the pits, hopefully it will bring in some new blood.........................:cool:
I was hoping I coulda went out and won the feature for ya, but Wall cancels the show if the Fat Lady sneezes too hard....................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
06-10-2007, 01:44 PM
Petey, I had a blast either way! Thanks for distributing everything for us! I'm a little upset I missed Felix :( I had a "Racin! Racin! Racin" fix I wanted to fill!

Oh, Petey...they didn't treat us too bad, I think Joe just called at the wrong time, he said he sounded frustrated...I understand where they are coming from when they couldn't waive the license fee for us to enter the pits since we would only be there once or twice this year. If they allow us to do it, then what is stopping anyone else from asking the same thing, it would get annoying. Either way it wouldn't have been worth it since the show got rained out...We got to go in the pits at a decent hour at least!

EnduroFromDE
06-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Was wondering if everyone was going to be up at Wall again for the make-up races this Saturday night? I might (85% sure) be up there to root on those NEETS guys and gals in the Factory Stocks. I have a busy weekend coming up. Friday night I have a race at Bridgeport Speedway in New Jerey. Wake up Saturday morn. and head to work. Get home at 1:30 and get packed and head up to the shore and watch the 10 features at Wall. Get home around 1 in the morn., get up early and head back up to Bridgeport Sunday afternoon for the Father's Day Micro Nationals. And then somehow roll out of bed Monday morning to head back to work. We do need to somehow get more drivers to build an Enduro car and get back to the good ol' roots of STOCK Car Racing. Does anyone know if the Wall Factory Stocks are NEETS legal? There seems to be more F/S cars at wall then Enduros at Mahoning. I hear Petey's working on that though. Hope to see Petey, Shaw, The Killer V, The Imfamous Felix, Erin and all those other NEETS NUTS real soon. Don't worry Erin there will be a whole lot of "RACIN', RACIN', RACIN" Well it's 4:20.

richardpetey
06-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Steve, I don't know about everyone else, but I gotta be there next saturday.........................:rolleyes:
I see I'm not the only one to have hectic racing weekends................:help:
I get to screw up two features, hehe..........................:eek:
See ya there........................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
06-11-2007, 08:22 AM
I'm not 100% sure if Joe and I will make it back down to Wall this weekend. We have been doing a lot of traveling trying to promote the heck out of this series. It is fun and we met lots of great people. We were thinking of possibly a visit to Riverhead this weekend to see some old faces who I miss terribly but we aren't quite sure yet. I am dying for one day to sleep in which doesn't look like it will be happening for a little while!

Erin C
06-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Good news Petey...Joe and I are making a 2 hr and 42 minute drive (says map quest!) down to Wall tomorrow! I plan on leaving early to get there before the heats start this time :p Is Craig going to be in the stands again? We'll keep him company if he is!!

Hey Sapp, are you still planning on attending?! If so, come find me and Joe...its not too hard to spot me!! I'll be wearing my yellow NEETS shirt and a Dale Sr jacket.

Good luck to you Petey and all the other Wall guys tomorrow! THIS TIME I EXPECT NO RAIN!!! If it does it again and I have to go down for 14 shows I'll be a little upset! Just playin...But you better win at least one for me Mr. Petey!!!

I am picking up the new T-Shirts after work today that Joe had ordered. We will have some to give away at Wall with flyers,too, to some people in the stands.