PDA

View Full Version : NEETS FCS Event 6/24/2007

Erin C
06-11-2007, 10:10 AM
I thought this had been posted up on LIJam forum...I was wrong! So here it is...

The info page is up for NEETS next event at Mahoning Valley Speedway, the Firecracker Smacker!

Don't forget to decorate your car for the event, show your holiday spirit...just don't blow yourself up! We MAY have a car/1 or 2 Trux with some fireworks going off the top of them during the pace lap...all depends on what we can get a hold of.

Registrations are open, so send me an email to let us know you're coming (and so you can pick for starting position!)

Link to Info page:
http://www.neetstour.net/events/6-24-07info.htm

Special thanks goes to JMac for being the new tech man, since Craig will be moving far away.

Erin C
06-20-2007, 08:30 AM
Pre-Registration is still open for this weekend's Firecracker Smacker events. I won't have access to my email after 4 on Friday and throughout the weekend as I will be in Schnecksville all weekend at the booth in the fair with Joe. Please try to get your registrations in before Friday at 4.

If you are unsure whether you will be attending or not send a preregistration anyways and I will have my phone on me so if you can't make it just give me a call.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me, all my info is below.