PDA

View Full Version : Here's a Girlie Idea!!!

CJfilms
06-11-2007, 07:23 PM
IF we can get enough supporters, how about a female ONLY race after the regular races on the 24th???

We only need about 10 female drivers, maybe we'll even combine classes???

No entry fee, no purse??? Just a trophy... Or would you want to do a $20entry, winner takes all. She could win $200 if we get our 10 drivers.

Like the idea, let's run wild with it....no Petey, no naked!! just wild!

How about a mechanics race at the Beater's in July event? A driver with no prior racing experiece can get the chance to turn a few laps and see for themselves what it is like out there! I got a few more good ideas a brewin'!!:cheers:

Thanks Joe!

EnduroFromDE
06-11-2007, 09:03 PM
How about finding 10-15 drivers to lend their cars for a race and getting some fans in the stands to come out and run a 20-25 lap race. You should be able to get 10 to 15 people to do it. Of course we would have to create and provide some NEETS hoodies or sweetshirts to race in, and let them have them as prizes. Enduro races are just like potato chips, "you cant have just one" if you get two or three fans to build a car each time you might get 30, 40, 50, and 60 car fields again. But I'm sure it's easier to sit here and say this, but I'm sure its not too far of a reach. What do you say?

CJfilms
06-11-2007, 09:15 PM
I like the idea...but do the car owners like it??? If there are a couple of drivers who are willing to do this, speak up!

Pulling a few spectators out onto the track would surely excite some people into wanting to race even more, so I think its a good idea.

The Bullfather
06-11-2007, 09:17 PM
can I be grand marshall of said race.lol How about a single and available race. lol hahahaha just kidding.

Erin C
06-12-2007, 08:15 AM
You know I would do an all girls race! I am always beat by the guys, why not give the girls a chance!? :help:

I just wouldn't race my truck in that if it is combined...too dangerous for me! If someone lets me use their 4cyl, though...hmmm!!:confused:

If we get enough interest from girls to do this I would love to see this after every race next season and maybe 3 or so this season...like a 20 lap no purse/no registration fee women's trophy class :applause:

Hey Bullfather...hehehe...you said you would be the grand marshall of a single and available race...well, you never specified the gender:help: !

This gives Joe all the right to throw on a wig (which is still sitting in my car and has gotten more use than my stove since October -JOE!), some high heels, a little lip gloss and he's ready for you! :eek:

:lol: hehe...you know I'm just busting your chops! :-B

The Bullfather
06-12-2007, 12:53 PM
:-B ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ummmmmmmm, yeah I .......... ummmmm, I like the female gender. lol No exceptions.

Erin C
06-12-2007, 12:55 PM
hahaha...you should be more specific next time :p

CJfilms
06-12-2007, 01:11 PM
hehehe...I'll play with the bull, so long as I don't get the horn!:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's just so wrong!!! Someone please yell at me for saying that!!!!!

Erin C
06-12-2007, 01:19 PM
I think it is someone else's turn besides me to yell at you...I think I do that enough! Sometimes I just dont know :p

W. J.
06-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Hmmm....and I thought this thread was about female enduro races. I'll leave my two cents out of the other subject, but only because my comments probably wouldn't be appreciated....

Erin C
06-13-2007, 07:25 AM
That's exactly why I started a different thread, WJ...I wanted to get back on course :)

88racer
06-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey Joe....you have any extra cars laying around?????

Ya know....being a female and all...and since I'll happen to be around that day...actually I think I'll have at least 2 more female volunteers with me!:) :-B
Sue
Checkered Dreams

CJfilms
06-13-2007, 05:32 PM
We'll see if we can round up some cars for ya! That's 3 more to the list!

EnduroFromDE
06-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Here's another idea to add to the one I had above. Have a 50/50 style raffle before each race. Those who win get to race in the 4 cyl or the last race of the day. We just need to get two or three cars set up just for this reason. Of course the shirts/hoodies would still have to be made up. Any one else think this is a good idea?? I'm sure we can get a few cars set up that will be only driven by those fans that won the raffle. Please comment about this. Not to take away from the female race, Erin, but I'm just throwing out some ideas.

Erin C
06-13-2007, 10:06 PM
That is ok... I think this was already a veered off course one...We all love hearing suggestions on what to do that may bring new racers into our community. (can't do it on looks alone!! hehe..JK!!)

I know we would all love to do as much as possible, but we do have to have limitations...if anyone does have any suggestions for *just for fun* races that may draw crowds/bring in new drivers I know we are always here to listen to the ideas...the more ideas the merrier!!! Just remember, we can't do them all! If we get a good reaction/interest I am sure there is something we can do!

I know the sweatshirts would be hard to do right now because Joe just ordered $700 in T-shirts and new official shirts (plus I had to be difficult and get something different! hehe...GIRLS!!! GOTTA LOVE THEM!!!)

Oh well...I know its early but time for bed for me! If you have any ideas email one of us...(I think you all know who I mean by that! I typed all contact info out numorous times already!!) This topic has gotten way off track already and no one will think to check here for ideas so just email them! hehe...SORRY WJ!! At least it is not a bad off topic!!

GOOD NIGHT!

richardpetey
06-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Yea baby! Drop the green on that Estrogen Enduro..........................:applause:
50/50 raffle tickets, crowd participation, T-shirts and all the other great ideas and suggestions..........be a great day.................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: