PDA

View Full Version : Front page stuff

WillyKJr
06-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Just wanted to take a second and comment on a couple additions to the front page that struck me.

First, though it is not super-new to the site I am very glad to see the folks from Racing with Jesus Ministries becoming part of this site community. We rolled into Stafford with a new car that was not recognized as one of the usual suspects and a member of the RWJ Ministries family strolled over to offer his services. We introduced ourselves, we talked, he offered some advice, we prayed and applied the Driver's Prayer to the dash of my ride. I have never owned, driven or crew chiefed a race car since that day without that Prayer on the dash panel. Welcome and thank you for your support of the great people in this sport.

Second, thanks for the report on the Tom Baldwin Memorial golf tourney. It is always great to see the community come together for a worthy cause and this one is named for a great guy. I'm very glad the tourney was successful and enjoyed by all. Keep up the great work with this one.

RGeeProductions
06-12-2007, 07:22 PM
I thank you for your comments.
The Racing With Jesus Ministries plays a big part in the racing community and I thought this would be a nice addition to our website for those needing some inspiration. Rev. Don also loved the fact that they are not affiliated with any NASCAR Modified news sites so this was a great place to spread his words.
As for the Baldwin Golf Outing, I agree that this was a great charity event and ever since I received the forms and info, it stayed at the top of the main page for that reason.
Thanks again for the kind words.