PDA

View Full Version : Lady's race

Erin C
06-12-2007, 02:59 PM
:help: Lets gauge the interest in this....If we can make an all lady's race work (no registration, trophy to the winner of the race).
I will personally sponsor the trophies. :)

I have already received an email on this:

Please do the girl's race!!...if there is an all girl race, me and the misses WILL be there. She's been wanting to race all year but not had the time to do it. One vote for YES!!
Cory Student
1x

If you are interested please post if you are willing to and have a car you are able to race or if you are interested and may be able to get into someone else’s car…

:help: ALSO guys…are you willing to lend out your car for the ladies to run 20 laps with? If we can get at least 10 in each division or 10 combined this may be a good thing! If we get enough interest we can make it work bigger and better next season!

I, personally, would love to race with my gender...I get beat by the guys all the time, but they do give me practice! I definately don't feel comfortable racing a trux vs a car...so if someone feels comfortable with lending me a car (preferably 4cyl) I would definately go out there and have some fun!

LETS TRY TO MAKE THIS WORK!! I think it would be great! (Plus, for all you married men, you can show the misses just what kind of fun you are having...they may even want to compete in real events!! :eek:)

If we get enough interest by the 24th I will go and get a trophy made for the winner! Lets hear what you have to say! (if you don't want to post on the forum please send me an email!!)

Ok...My excitement is through the roof now...Thanks, Corey, for showing your support! <3

skor20
06-12-2007, 07:35 PM
I Have Someone Interested In Racing Mine And Probably A Back Up If The First One Backs Out. I Think This Is A Great Idea

CJfilms
06-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Anyone else intrerested who may not be named Kory/Cory???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, this is just a feeler....we want to see what might attract a few more drivers to the series, so these are just for fun races!

Ladies need to register, so we will know if we have enough! You can register THE DAY OF THE RACE. Just come up to the tower and give Erin your name and number...and car class, i.e. big, small, trux. They will most likely be all ran together, but if we have enough gals there in each class, then they can run on their own...4 cylinder and a 6/8 cylinder race.

The race(s) will take place after all other events, they will not be transponder scored. Let's keep it simple at first, ok?

20 laps sounds like a plan so far, so let's run with it for the first time.

Trophy to the winner at the next event during the driver's meeting.

Any details I miss????

enduro438
06-13-2007, 05:46 AM
If it is going to happen, I will probably bring a woman to drive mine, or if that falls through, someone can take my car and run it.

Erin C
06-13-2007, 07:59 AM
Hey Paul, is that a 4cyl or 6/8cyl? hehe...

ALSO LADIES! This makes as good practice before the femduro!! As long as we have interest in this we will do it more than once!

NJ Chick
06-13-2007, 04:48 PM
As long as Paul can get his behind to the track in time with his big 8 cyl!!;)

Ok, I'll throw my skirt into the ring too, count me in for the ladies race!
:applause: :wave::p

enduro438
06-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Well now that I know big cars are first I should make it. Over 4 hours towing back and forth for nothing wasnt fun.I think I should have at least been allowed to go out and crash in to Petey. I'm sure he was disappointed as well. LOL!

EnduroFromDE
06-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Going out hit crashing Petey, thats not a good idea. You know Petey has a hard time as it is finding a new way to get DQ'ed at each race, without someone trying to wreck him.:lol: . You can try helping out by crashing everone else, that way Petey has no choise but to win.:lol:
Dont worry that 43 will be in victory lane soon, 8 cyl and trux.

Well its off to the great outdoors to get this fender brace welded back on.

See ya soon.

Erin C
06-14-2007, 01:07 PM
Looks like we are getting a great deal of interest for this! I know I am excited as well! Maybe I will take the ol' Truck out there so I don't have to worry about finding a ride from someone else! :p

Remember ladies, you must come and register with me or Cindy the day of the race so we know who you are and what car you are in! We will know by the drivers meeting whether we have enough to split the field or combine the cars!

Thanks to all those who sent me emails showing their support of this fun event! :applause:

enduro438
06-14-2007, 06:57 PM
I don't have to actually hit Petey, he just blames me for it each time. LOL!

richardpetey
06-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Actually, you've been a very good boy lately Paully.....................:applause:
Are you taking tips from Liquid Louie? hehe.........................:help:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: