PDA

View Full Version : Where are my girls at?! (Guys can read too)

Erin C
06-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Pending enough interest, we are adding a female only 20 lap enduro race at the end of the June 24 enduro. We need at least 10girls to pull this off. If we get at least 10 for each division, we can have 2 races, otherwise it will be combined.

There will be no registration fee, although you do have to come up and register with me the day of the race so we know who you are and in what car. This will not be a transponder scored race, so another fee out the door! I will be sponsoring the trophies...so I will get a trophy personalized and ready for the next race for the winner.

We need your support to do this. We are thinking about doing this a few times throughout the season and it is good practice for the femduro (female/male tag team enduro) at the end of September.

Whether I can coax one of my enduro buddies to let me into a 4cyl, I will be joining in the fun...I get beat by the guys all the time, it's the girls turn to do it too!

We already have a handful of people excited about this...so if you are planning on making the trip, please send me an email...all my contact info is below!

Guys...If you are willing to *possibly* lend out your car for a 20 lap, slow paced race, or if you would like to bring a female to race yours at the end of the day, send me an email.

And for all you who haven't seen it yet...checkout the Little Miss NEETS page...its adorable. Next LMN will be Rachel Darde on 6/24, she's excited! Just click the link!
http://www.neetstour.net/links/littlemissneets.htm