PDA

View Full Version : Truck Enduro???

wayne
06-18-2007, 01:06 AM
Was this a truck enduro or a pro truck race? I'm glad to see the officials doing a good job in the tech area, I can't seem to say the same for the officials on the track. I would like to thank Mike for wrecking my truck. I would also like to thank Lou for not wrecking my truck, as he was too busy wrecking a few others. (That's about 8 trucks he turned around in four races) And last but not least, I would like to thank Anthony for spinning out every lap on his own and collecting a few trucks with him, including me. I don't understand why there were no black flags this race, or any others. In my opinion a few trucks should have been sent to the back. I'm not trying to beat up on anybody here, but for their sake, better here than in the pits. So if we are allowed to dump guys for being a little slower and not get flagged for it, I think I'll start testing those waters. SINK OR SWIM FELLAS.

fisherman
06-18-2007, 06:51 AM
hey wayne you will be the fist truck to get black flaged

vsmidge68
06-18-2007, 08:01 AM
Nicely put Wayne....

W. J.
06-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Amen, Wayne.

unowho243
06-18-2007, 01:19 PM
I agree that race was just a disgrace to the division.. your off for 2 weeks lets see what happens next race.. i hope its better because that is one of the divisions i love to watch.

Dangerous Racin
06-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Hey Wayne, I agree totally with you. 2 years ago I started to learn to pass people and not dump for the spot and I stopped getting even, but I guess it doesn't pay to race clean anymore. The bumps are legal to pass and knock that truck into the truck making the legal pass on the outside. Anyway back to racing the way others do. Wayne, I have plenty of spare body panels for you to borrow and my second truck will be ready in about 3 weeks. So count Dangerous in to do what we have to do to straighten the division out. OH YEAH IT'S ON!!!!!!! TOUGH TRUCKS, TOUGH RACING

wayne
06-19-2007, 03:50 PM
That's Alright, After I Fix My Electrical Problem, I Won't Be As Slow As I Was This Past Sunday. Won't Give 'Em A Chance To Wreck Me!!

bulldozer
06-19-2007, 04:03 PM
Come on Dave, get that other truck ready for the next race. I'll be your wing man with the other one. 81