PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to the 81

modified_fan
06-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Nice job this week, Chris!

Last to second in a week when the pressure must have been much more than normal.

Douglas Corwin

The Bullfather
06-18-2007, 09:30 PM
boooo....... I tired to post this before Chris, but your other post about you got closed. lol. hahaha
But in the back of your mind you and I know what you really got in that car of yours........ ............................ ...................................... ............................. ................................... .......(as in pause).................... ............don't we?????.............. .................................................. ...................... .................................................. .......... ............................ ............................ .................................................. ................. .......................................... .................................................. ..........(long dramatic pause) ............................ ......................... ......................................... .........................Baseball Sox! hahaha nice run Bro. it was really getting ready to pick up before the rains came! Good luck next week, nice run by Lutz again!

ernnKoct
06-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Personally, I wasn't suprised at all. I knew he could & would do it. Maybe he'll finally get the respect he deserves.

You did a great job Saturday night Chris. You did so well I decided that I would finally get that shirt made up that you've been asking for basically all year. I was gonna surprise you, but figured I should ask you what size you wanted and it's a good thing that I did, because I would have gotten you a large, forgetting how tall you really are, and a large would look pretty funny on you. But all in all, you did very well. Hopefully, you'll have your turn in victory lane this year, good luck.

Mortgage Guy
06-19-2007, 10:15 AM
Congrats on a good finish Chris.....

unowho243
06-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Like I said, the man's got talent... He didn't need that garbage and what a way to prove it. Way to go Chris!

Golf Guy
06-19-2007, 09:59 PM
You know I went back and re-read all of the posts' about the 81 being dq'd and not one said he was not a good and talented driver. In fact many praised your driving skills. Most posts were regarding the use of an illegal racing device and the casual attitude about being caught and harshness of the penalty (or lack of). So if we now have to congratulate every second place finish, congrats to Tom Sullivan(14th to 2nd), Tom Graff, Roger Oxee (9th to 2nd) and Chuck Steuer (9th to 2nd). I think this is a case of if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen...

The Bullfather
06-19-2007, 10:09 PM
Sullivan, I mean Fred is having a great year so far!

bulldozer
06-19-2007, 11:31 PM
It's all good Jim. I wasn't asking for a new golf club or anything like that. Jim, I guess you aren't a happy person :) because I am for starting last and finishing second is great, no matter what you have to say. Come to my pit this week I'll give you a cranberry. Maybe, just maybe, you might have something good to say. I do applaud all those guys who got second and go underneath the radar.:applause: 81 cooking on the track everyweek.

Turbo
07-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Thats not a great thing to say golf man. I think im gonna get my set of golf clubs from sports authority now!! lol Arent you a sponsor? for you to criticize someone like you are? I seen all positive comments, then there is you! Just start your own post saying how you hate us!! HAHA Cranberrys on the house! FOOOOUUUUR!!!

Golf Guy
07-01-2007, 02:48 PM
dude you just don't get it. Read my post and show me where I said ANYTHING negative towards the 81 car? As far as going to the sports authority, go ahead if you want lousy service and pay more for the same equipment I sell.
As for me I stick to a couple of cold ones and the cars I already sponsor.

LongIslandJam
07-01-2007, 04:39 PM
No need to get fired up folks. Either way, this thread is over a week old, time to put the issue at rest.