PDA

View Full Version : Classy move by Doug Wholey

originalpoet
06-25-2007, 09:43 AM
After the BB feature, Doug Wholey went down to Tommy's car and told him he would no longer sponsor a car involved with that kind of nonsense(67), and peeled off a couple of hundred dollar bills to help Tommy fix his car. A class gesture in my book. Glad to see Tommy didn't get seriously hurt. Jimmy and the boy's have a lot of work to do this week, but you know they will be back. Good luck to Tommy and the team.

leah28racing
06-25-2007, 09:49 AM
He's not the only one not sponsoring Okula anymore. Guess he won't be able to buy those "special" parts anymore.

KickItUp
06-25-2007, 10:37 AM
Great move by Doug Wholey, I have a new found respect for someone who will take the dollars away from one who is missusing them. I already weeks ago started banning any of his sponsors from anything I may need.. I refuse to support someone who supports a, ummm, I can't say what I wanted, but supports someone undeserving..

Hats off to Doug.. :applause:

turn1cowboy
06-25-2007, 11:09 AM
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the 67 :mad: I can't belive he did that. :disgusted Tommy if you need a couple hands this week to help get your car together, me and Jawsy will come over to help!! Let us know

unowho243
06-25-2007, 01:17 PM
That was a very nice move by Doug. I'm glad to see it! Hats off to you Doug!

voodoocadoo
06-29-2007, 08:07 PM
Just as a note any sponsers who feel they are not represented the way they think they should be .We are offering a free sponsership on our car The VOODOO Ca Doo #99 for the rest of the year
Doug Wholey if you need to put you sposership on a car and not loose the rest of the season it is very welcome on our car for FREE please feel free to stop by my trailer on Sat

Russ