PDA

View Full Version : congrats to R M

figure849
06-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Congrats to Roger, this is the hardest one to win year after year. This being the 25th annual Ernie Maynor memorial race it was very special to have Ernie's car ready in time. Sorry about that little mishap during the pace laps. I think I may have hit the power switch and killed the motor. With all the excitment, all I could think about was trying to turn the motor over to refire. But all turned out story book perfect, with Roger winning. I was very proud to be able to get Ernie's car out to victory lane, and park along side of Roger.

Next up, looking to restore Roger's Camaro, or George Brown's coupe. Whatever I can make happen first.

LongIslandJam
06-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Congrats Roger... Good to see you win on your father's night and the night when the #82 returned...:)

turn1cowboy
06-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Congrats Roger :applause: :cheers:

W. J.
06-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Congrats, Roger. We needed something good to happen that night, and you gave it to us. You drove a great race, and took a well deserved victory.

Duke22
06-26-2007, 09:54 AM
Congrats Roger. Sorry I couldn't make it this year. Maybe it's a good thing as I came last year and the tranny broke and you finished last. Artie the car looks great (in pics). That car has quite a history just sitting in Roger's backyard. I miss racing with you guys.