PDA

View Full Version : Everyone take NOTE!!!

CJfilms
06-26-2007, 02:13 PM
If you haven't noticed on the events page, the time for the pits opening and registration has changed!!!

The pits will now open at 10:30!!!

Registration will be from 11-1pm

Driver's meeting will be at 1:30

And the racing will begin as usual at 2pm

This should help some of you racers coming from a distance...now you can get an extra hour of sleep!

Bobby Pease
06-26-2007, 10:33 PM
OK, I gotta correct you on this one... First of all, forget the extra hour of sleep... If the shows will be starting at 2pm or later... we get crushed by summer traffic at 5pm... Get us out of there by 2, then we would have a fighting chance to make it home in 3hrs or less..but things ending at 5 means 5hrs in traffic to Eastern Long Island.... Please remember, it is a $300 dollar day to race in PA, so the Xtra hr sleep thing is nothing.. $25 pit, $50 race, $100+ gas, tolls, tire or 2, etc..... SO, bottom line, this will NOT help us that are 3hrs away...
Bobby Pease

Erin C
06-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Hey Bobby, I think Joe should have worded this a little better. The show will be starting the same exact time as normal, just me and Cindy have to work a little faster to get everyone in.

See, Gena Hoffman is having difficulties getting her crew to come in for 9am to open up the track because they are there all night the night before, so this is her request. I would love to start the show earlier, as I think others would too, but we can't step on Gena's toes with this. She is helping us out a great deal, and she can't work every position that her crew is late for.

I apologize for this late entry, but the start time is still the same. You know we listen to suggestions with open arms, but this one can't budge because we are at the discretion of the owners here. If you want to talk more about it, feel free to call me, I am available after 4, or email me. You know that I appreciate all you do and will listen to any suggestions you have.

<3 ya Bobby!!