PDA

View Full Version : Beer, Bonfires and Paintball!

CJfilms
06-26-2007, 02:34 PM
What is NEETS all about??? FUN!!! So what does that mean??? It means we need to have some fun!

Remember those good old days...the pit parties...the games...the D%@&Os...the laughs we all had?

Introducing "Shooters 365" A paintball company located in Whitehouse Station, NJ.

The owner of Shooter's 365, Al, is a friend of Petey's...and he like NEETS! He wants to help NEETS and we would like to help him. So he offered up to us a night long paintball/camping experience!

Shooter's 365 has over 18 acres of land to launch an all out paintball war!!! Al wants to hook us up! He'll let us rent out the land for an all NEETS event, plus we can have a bonfire party afterwards! ALL NIGHT LONG!!! ...Ahh the good old days....

There will be a $40-$55 per head charge for the paintball experience...this cost is based on how many people we have signed up...the more we bring, the less it is!

Now how can you argue with that? $40 will get you a whole day worth of shooting at ME and your favorite officials...followed by a whole night of free drinking and food and fires! NEETS parties bring out the best in people! We need to bring them back, and this is the best way to start it up again!

Package deal includes, entry fee, guns, paintballs, goggles, camo set/coveralls and gloves. And only through NEETS does it include the night of fun!!! You can be sure that you will be provided with an open bonfire for as long as we can find things to burn, great home made NEETS cooking!, beer beer beer, and of course, Al will have adequate facilities (no squattin'!) and running water to use!

I will be passing some ideas back and forth on the forum here about the date and such and other details. So come on out and support the series and lets show all the newcomers just how we have fun!

Remember, this is not limited to JUST NEETS drivers, bring your family, friends, people you just want to shoot, whoever! hehehe....

unowho243
06-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Sounds cool, I wish they did that out here on Long Island.

CJfilms
06-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Come on down for the day/night we're always open to everyone!

Lad3der
06-26-2007, 08:31 PM
i'm game. lets get-r-done

NJ Chick
06-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Thank you Mr. Shooters for offering this kind of experience for us!:cool:

My only suggestion is to maybe have it when it's a bit cooler out, like early fall? Only because of all of the layers of clothes I plan to wear to protect from the thwacking of the paintballs ricocheting off me tender hide...:lol:
But if you all want to plan it sooner than that, I'll tough it out....just as long as I get a BIG gun!!! :applause: :p

Erin C
06-27-2007, 07:25 AM
I'm with you on that one Cindy!!

W. J.
06-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Surely, padded women's clothing is available? Yeah, that and other stuff, too, LOL!

17Racer
06-27-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm in !!!!:D :D :D Let's do it!!
Nothin like Paintball and a NEETS PARTY!!!:cheers:

Erin C
06-27-2007, 05:47 PM
I am getting emails on this...This is open to NEETS drivers, crew, family, friends, fans, anyone interested! Like our pit parties used to be!!

Once we gauge the interest on this, we will figure out how many people want to go and figure out the best date to accomodate everyone! The more people interested, the cheaper it will be for the paintball session, then afterwards we can have an all out camp out!

I already received an email about what we would like them to bring, right now we won't know until we know how many people are interested in this night of fun. When we get the figure we can start making plans on who can bring what and what we will need.

Thank you for all that responded so far on the board and through email, lets try to gauge this on the forum so we can keep track of who is interested.

I'll probably be the main target because I am in NO WAY stealthy! :eek: oh, will I be HEAVILY protected!!

CJfilms
06-27-2007, 06:56 PM
Just fyi...the best time to have this would be mid-august...

No racing happening, warm nights, no holidays.

Cindy, the colder the weather, the harder the painballs hit...in the dead of winter, you can actually freeze a paintball before shooting someone with it and it would be like shooting a stone...ouch!

Let us know when you think it would be the best time to have it!!

unowho243
06-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Suck it up. I play in a camo t-shirt, lol.

Erin C
06-27-2007, 07:20 PM
You can!! I WANT TO SEE IT!! Come on...come on....you know you want to...hehehe

Just bustin ya!

Maddawg
06-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Heck Yeah, Sign us up !!!!!!!!!!!
Maddawg 417
Lil Maddawg,
The only problem I see with this is the one's who don't partake in adult beverages having a real advantage. :cheers: Oh well, some of us have a better aim after a couple cold ones. :)
One Question, if we have our own equipment, are we allowed to use it ???

NEETS-1
06-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Machine gun paint ball thingys???? I want one!!

Erin C
06-29-2007, 07:33 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek:

I SURE HOPE NOT!!

If so, I am hiding under a rock...or behind Josh! :lol: (Now I referenced it, Josh!! Before was unintentional! :p)

4speed
06-29-2007, 07:34 AM
I dont see the non-drinkers having an advantage at all because there cannot be any alcoholic beverages consumed before the scheduled paintball games. Only after games are all over, then you can do what you want. Its just like the races - no beer in the pits until races are over.

My sponsor, SHOOTERS365 and I are very happy to see that you guys are all interested in having a NEETS party here. As Joe said, mid-August looks best, but we can't conflict with the racing schedule. As you all know Petey and I compete at Wall Twsp Speedway every Sat. night, therefore Sat. is out of the question if your thinking of a campout. Fri. would be better for that.
SHOOTERS is supposed to contact Joe to go over the details. I spoke with them yesterday. Until then, the more people we could get to sign up the better, so spread the word.

Thanks to you all for being so kind when we visit a NEETS event and thanks for welcoming us to your after race meet at the resturant.

We look forward to racing with all of you on the 29th. We are trying to put together a big group of Enduro cars to compete in that event.

Vern McLaughlin III
McLaughlin Motorsports

CJfilms
06-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Hey Billy, YES, they do make rapid fire paintball guns....hehehehe

Vern, have Shooter give me a shout anytime he feels like it! And yes, I did realize the Sat. night conflicts......are there any weekends where the FS have off at Wall?? Maybe we can work around one of those dates if a Friday night is out...ps......I am working on a Ladies Race page to post up on the NEETS site, bear with me!!! And also, what is your girlfriend's full name? (for the trophy) Call me up if you don't want to post it.

Although, I do like the idea of spending a Friday night camping and then watching racing at Wall Saturday.......

How about these dates???

Friday, August 10th
Friday, August 17th
Friday, August 24th

Which of these dates would work best for everyone?

17Racer
06-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Let's do it on the 17th. It's a good # for me:D

enduroracer131
07-01-2007, 06:28 AM
Me and my gf will be there, cant wait. And its only 10min from my house:-B .
One question, what if someone doesnt want to play paintball, do they still have to pay the full price?

Erin C
07-01-2007, 12:14 PM
nonono...the price is just for if you are participating in the game of paintball! No worries there...

PS...glad to see you at Mahoning last night, hope you enjoyed the show!

Braddock Bandit
07-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Getting one made special just for Bartley gang!!!!!!!

enduroracer131
07-02-2007, 01:05 AM
There was a lot of good racin that night, first time I have been able to make it there this year besides the NEETS races. See you on the 4th, I will be there again.

Erin C
07-02-2007, 07:30 AM
Dennis...I'm scared! :eek:

hehe...

CJfilms
07-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Hey Ryan, make sure you wear your NEETS shirt in the stands tomorrow night! We'll be looking for you!

enduroracer131
07-05-2007, 06:47 AM
Hey Ryan, make sure you wear your NEETS shirt in the stands tomorrow night! We'll be looking for you!

Ooops... lol