PDA

View Full Version : Checkered Dreams Revisited.................

richardpetey
06-27-2007, 12:07 AM
I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating......................:rolleyes:
These kids look at the drivers like some kind of hero when their courage and patient endurance far surpasses anything we could ever do on or off the track...................:applause:
May God bless them and their parents, and may their sincerity and expected exuberance live forever..........................:cool:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Maddawg
06-28-2007, 05:55 PM
You're Right Petey
The Children Of Checkered Dreams Are Our Hero's
May God Bless Them All !!!!!!!!
I Can't Wait To See Them Again.

Maddawg 417-12

88racer
06-29-2007, 10:02 AM
I know EVERY time we do an event at a NEETS show the kids are going to have an awesome welcome. Needless to say the drivers didn't disappoint this time either :applause: :applause:

I have tried my best to thank everyone on our events page on our site and if I forgot anyone, I am TRULY sorry....the events would not be what they are without your support and we appreciate every gesture :applause: :applause: :applause:

Hopefully we'll see you all soon!
Sue & the Checkered Dreams Team
WWW.Jackie88racing.com

88racer
06-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Ok, here comes the begging part...we are almost out of helmets, as we're doing our 4th and 5th kids of the year this weekend. If you have a helmet that you can donate please contact me and remember donations of old helmets and trophies are tax deductible.

Sue
www.Jackie88racing.com
dreamcheckered@aol.com

CJfilms
06-29-2007, 01:44 PM
OH MY GOD SUE.....I almost typed something here that would have gotten me thrown out for good!!!

I will make sure we mention something at the next event's drivers meeting so we can make sure we reach anyone who is not online as well. :)

88racer
06-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Leave it to you Joe!!!!!!!!!:-B

That would be great Thanks!

Sue