PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

randomrodder
06-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Well, is it? I don't particiapate all that much here but do enjoy dropping is every few days to see what's happening.

Lately I must say, the place is looking more like a playground then a serious FORUM for oval track racing enthusiasts.

Most know that I am Bullfather's old man. I don't take care of his business, he does his own deals and handles what comes his way the way he sees fit. Just as I was taught. But, I've been hearing some things I don't like, again, he will deal with it, not I.

Pete has done quite a few interviews for those that don't know. For whatever reasons they have not been edited so, they have not been posted.

One interview was/is with an up and coming local Long Island Indy Light driver on the Rahal/Letterman team. Young man by the name of Joey Scarello, who happens to be a fantatic kid. This interview alone could be viewed in 3 parts.

Then there are the interviews at the Tom Baldwin Memorial Golf Outing with such people as Bob Dillner, Larry McReynolds and others. I believe there are some from last year that many members of this forum are missing out on.

Not because Pete is my kid but, I think it's a darn shame that these interviews haven't been posted.

I myself am a Hot Rodder through and through. I brought my kids up on motor oil and tire smoke, both from the street and the oval. I belong to a number of forums dealing with Rodding and have posted a link to LongIslandJam.com at most of these forums.

I'm sorry to say that now I am beginning to regret doing so. Something has changed drastically here in the past year or so. Makes it feel like the loss of Islip Speedway again and the having to switch over to Riverhead Speedway because we had no other choice.

Now, let's see if this post gets deleted or not.

LongIslandJam
06-28-2007, 08:04 PM
See the reason why they haven't been edited here - http://www.racerhub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11496

We've been seeking a video editor, and so far no luck... Know anyone? As when we get one they will be posted.

PS: We don't delete posts unless they are warranted. Thank you.

randomrodder
06-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Both points taken into consideration.

You're Welcome.

Thanks,
Emil

LongIslandJam
06-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Also Emil,

If you have any constructive criticisms, or anything else that you want to help us with, we appreciate it. I know your background, and we appreciate your insight.

Thanks,