PDA

View Full Version : 67

sround
06-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Let me be the first one to say that now that i watched the video of the BB race, that i have to take back my comments of what i said. The more and more that i watched it i think that it wasn't intentional what Wayne did. He caught the 00 in the right rear bumper, barely. I think trying to switch him up. I'm sorry for what i wrote Wayne. Next time i won't open my mouth until more info is heard. Good luck in what ever your racing next.
Short Round

Ka$h25
06-29-2007, 01:50 AM
I'm right there with ya bro. I actually considered going back and deleting my posts. I still wont defend it and say it was absolutely unintentional, but I'll definitely be a little more conservative with my comments from now on.

Tower Man
06-29-2007, 08:33 AM
Nice thought folks. But videos and eyewittness accounts depend on the angle you or the camera witnessed. Angles of an incident can change everything.

I say go with your gut. If your eyes saw it one way, then that's how you saw it. I am sure, as I was reminded by Blunder87 that they needed to see another angle to be conclusive. Maybe so, but you can watch 5 videos from 5 different angles and you will see 5 different things.

To back this up, I worked a Busch East race at Lime Rock. My job was to watch 14 monitors in the HDTV trailer and report to Lee Roy, the Series Director, as to what I saw. It was not easy and different camera angles of the same incident proved inconclusive. So I had to go with my gut.

KickItUp
06-29-2007, 10:03 AM
Well put Tower Man.. I would also like to add, that knowing the person involved's history has to play a part too, things said and done, over the years and especially in the past few weeks. That has to play a part. I would bet my life savings, if this wreck involved someone who is basically clean, never in trouble, no controversey, never opened their mouth the week before, if that person did that to Tommy, it's be a whole 'nother story.

As for different angles, just read the posts in the LM section..

We're all gonna get wrist slapped, hahahaaaa, since this is still going on..:p

Ok, I'm done.. I think.. :) I am glad those guys and glas in the BB don't have to deal any longer..